Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Association match bug (urgent)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Romijn View Post
    I was playing my FA match and after 31’ the game was stuck. None of my teammates could log in to their matches. My teammate got a message the game result was 1-1 while the match had to start yet.

What is going on?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Update: my match result is showing a loss: 0-1. Like is said, I was 1-0 up at 31’ when the game crashed

Nordeus, if you're actually caring about your player base as you're promoting yourself to be, fix your stuff and give the players 50 tokens for the loss that you created this association weekend. It won't make up for the association points that went missing and for the associations that will barely not promote or even demote due to this, but it's at least something.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    We are unable to join the match for our association. everyone is getting the following error.

Attachment 139403

but the matches are being played as usual.

Attachment 139404
    Same here!
    I was first up and my match did start but paused at the 31st min when I was 1-0. Time just stopped and nothing happened. Restarted the game but couldn’t get into the match again.

After 15 mins end result was shown..0-1 loss. And yes, I was 1-0 up. What a joke
    My teammate got a message at the start of his game that the match already ended in 1-1.

we lost to a weaker team. even the first game we could support, he was leading 2-0, it says he lost 0-1. we play away in 30min and if there is no problem 1st result could jeopardize our place in the promotion for the ultimate. there's no other way but to undo today's FA matches to correct this. give us a chance to play and support our teams!

Association match bug (urgent)-bug.jpg
    Association match bug (urgent)-bug2.jpg

Lets hope for a fix in fairness and not random 0-0 to all games

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #26
    Hi Managers,

Merging all the threads regarding affected FA matches here.

We've released a fix that should address FA matches happening now and going forward and are monitoring closely.

Regarding those affected matches from earlier FA fixture slots, we are continuing to assess the impact and will share a follow-up as soon as we can.

We are sincerely sorry for the issues that you've experienced and really appreciate your continued patience and feedback while we tackle this.

Best,

SausyFC
    Ichigos Kurosakis likes this.

In my opinion some employers from inside did this on purpose. They are too many mistakes in the past months that i can't explain. Yes humans make mistakes, especially the idiots but your people are NOT idiots. I don't know why they are doing this but you need to replace them fast.

this is not fair. imagine some asso lose because of this & drop division.
    i am lucky, mine still in highest division and missed out on potential 12tokens.
    but what about the guys who will get relegated because of nordeus incompetence?
    senicro and Subject 117 like this.

we also lost to a weaker team. even the first game we could support, he was leading 2-0 before everything froze, it says he lost 0-1. only these 9 points would be enough for us to be in the finals, so for the first time in 6 seasons we are not playing for 1st place because of this mess, but luckily we have accumulated enough points before this so there should be no problem with our position.
    this is 3rd bug in last 3 seasons. 1st was scorer reward which I never received, then the tokens I paid for, I got them 3 days after I contacted support and now this. I get that every game can have minor bugs, but bugs in this game are so big that it makes people stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

Merging all the threads regarding affected FA matches here.

We've released a fix that should address FA matches happening now and going forward and are monitoring closely.

Regarding those affected matches from earlier FA fixture slots, we are continuing to assess the impact and will share a follow-up as soon as we can.

We are sincerely sorry for the issues that you've experienced and really appreciate your continued patience and feedback while we tackle this.

Best,

SausyFC
    May l inform you that Nordeus' "sincere sorries" and "appreciation" can't be added to the points that my association has. So we don't need them.
    Romijn and Subject 117 like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast