Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Taliyah25

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Constent connection error (web) & match report is unavailable (android and web)

Dreamer

Constent connection error (web) & match report is unavailable (android and web)

Hello

I am getting constant connection error when ever i try to login to the game via web, also no match reports are available when I manage to get in to the game using android.

Also getting an error the match is finished..... when ever i try to support someone.

Constent connection error (web) & match report is unavailable (android and web)-bug.jpg

Constent connection error (web) & match report is unavailable (android and web)-bug1.jpg

Constent connection error (web) & match report is unavailable (android and web)-bug2.jpg

Dreamer
    also this

Constent connection error (web) & match report is unavailable (android and web)-bug3.jpg

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Thanks for reporting hudai. The team is looking into it. So sorry for this interruption.
    hudai likes this.

I have same connection error while connected with facebook account. When I am connected with google I don't have that problem but I still have problem with this match, I really don't have idea why that match report is not available. BTW I lost 0:3. Constent connection error (web) & match report is unavailable (android and web)-screenshot_2022-07-29-15-01-54-102_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg