Thread: Incorrect Subs

Incorrect Subs

Last couple of days I’ve noticed that during a match the subs are not the same as set up on the squad tab. Specifically, the first named sub is missing and replaced with first named reserve. This happens at least in association games and unite cup. At the end of the game when I check the squad, the correct subs are listed.

Anyone else seen this?

i didnt get this error but it occurs to me when my 1st11 & bench got suspended or injured. are yours the same or not?
    before this someone has say that they encounter the same bug as you and their team didn't have any suspended/injured player in 1st 18 players.
    maybe it has to do with players send out to coach academy something;
    people say when u send players to academy, your squad numbers -minus 1player so maybe that's the reason this bug occurs.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 09-04-2022 at 05:54 PM.

Addicted
    This happens regularly almost every season, generally during event or association matches. Most recently last season, my second sub went missing and replaced by the first reserve during one of the events. I only encountered this issue for event and association matches so definitely no suspended players.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    This happens regularly almost every season, generally during event or association matches. Most recently last season, my second sub went missing and replaced by the first reserve during one of the events. I only encountered this issue for event and association matches so definitely no suspended players.
    this is why people called em bugdeus and bug11. they probably wont fixed it.
    backthen they do care bout user, player and manager experience. now all they care bout is money

Quote Originally Posted by dwuk View Post
    Last couple of days I’ve noticed that during a match the subs are not the same as set up on the squad tab. Specifically, the first named sub is missing and replaced with first named reserve. This happens at least in association games and unite cup. At the end of the game when I check the squad, the correct subs are listed.

Anyone else seen this?
    I'll pass the report to the admins.
    Please reach the support using the Form Link so they can check it out properly.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I'll pass the report to the admins.
    Please reach the support using the Form Link so they can check it out properly.
    I have had this problem for years and reported it several times. So far they did not find a solution. Although answers I am getting from support does not get me impressed on their reading skills

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk