Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What is going on with my players?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I know. Like I said, my post was explaining it is expected of this game. I didn't complain when I lost and I ain't complaining now. It's more of me sharing my experience which should also act as a consolation for the threadstarter as there are players out there who face the same difficulties. I always appreciated when others understood my pain rather than telling me its my fault for something they assume i didn’t do well.

I understand you are one of those who believes it is the fault of the player but this is a theory that cannot be proven. I will accept everything you guys mentioned as fact if you or Khris say you work for them or received direct confirmation from an employee like how Reeves used to advise us. But we all know being transparent means being accountable and most would prefer to keep things ambiguous.

I don't agree with your explanation that other parameters are the cause. It is purely scripted that we should lose some trophies. You will lose no matter what you do. It's part and parcel of this game. I don't understand why players try to rationalise everything. All games are build this way to tell you more investment is required or to make sure no individual player is deemed exceptionally outstanding especially one that challenges them. It could also simply be to keep it competitive between league rivals or knockout opponents.

I apologize for my hostile response earlier but I tend to react negatively when spoken to like a noob. I respect those who show others respect. Of course I know it wasn't your intention but it sure reads like that
    I don't work for them I'm just a fried potato lol

For me its all about perception, there is a point where you can feel what is happening, the distances, when something works, when something doesn't, so the guides I wrote about the game process are just an attempt of a close interpretation, to describe the process that the engine does in a comprehensible way for every single user.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I don't work for them I'm just a fried potato lol

For me its all about perception, there is a point where you can feel what is happening, the distances, when something works, when something doesn't, so the guides I wrote about the game process are just an attempt of a close interpretation, to describe the process that the engine does in a comprehensible way for every single user.

Collecting data, playing friendlies and getting great dominance and contributive stats just means the opponent’s ratios/stats are higher than ours when you lose. Asking us to spend resources for no real increase in knowledge. Its bs if you ask me. I told your student raiko my league opponent was better trained and he tells me all other kinds of explanations why i lost......my opponent simply had 300 whites and 1 percent greys and won despite being lower quality. Advising others without listening/reading

Precisely why I don’t think too much of all these things being mentioned. Team chemistry, nerfed ratings and all these parameters just point towards, losses can be expected no matter how good your team is and the cause cannot be determined or defined easily. Whats the difference? We cant pinpoint which parameters will be used for any particular match. Simply put is dont blame the engine or system when you lose, the fault is yours.

I want to be educated by successful players who can achieve success with as little as possible. I need to see a proven track record. Not players who have been playing really long but are on break half their career. Thanks but no thanks. We should agree to disagree.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 11-03-2022 at 03:22 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12