Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issue with Associations

I’m f*cked too. Had big game beginning a few minutes ago, but was unable to play. Many managers even have finals today. Man, this sucks … :-(

Addicted
    Has this been fixed yet? Our association matches are in 1 hr. I “lost connection” earlier at 80th min of my CL final, kept saying match is finished but the ball was still bouncing for a good 5 mins. Thankfully, the result didn’t change (I won) and the report was available for about an hour. Hope they fix it soon because we are also on the verge of promotion and all depends on this weekend’s tournament.

Addicted
    need some things to do for sponsor in league match that started in few minutes so it might cost me 25 tokens for reaching next lvl, so compensation should be at least 25 tokens and 25 rests, that is minimum of minimum

Addicted
    damn,my league match start in few minutes,need some things to do for sponzor there but seems it will fck me up there

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    I’m f*cked too. Had big game beginning a few minutes ago, but was unable to play. Many managers even have finals today. Man, this sucks … :-(
    Yeah, mine was a super league final. I think all finals are today for everyone.
    It’s been 20 minutes from when it should have started and the ball is still bouncing on the home screen, and still can’t enter the match

Pretty bad fail today
    mercury10 and Tonke like this.

Apprentice
    So now, home page is back. It shows my next match in a few hours, but there is no result for my Super League final match, like it hasn’t been played.
    I will be super mad if it finished with a default 3-0 since my opponent was the home team.
    Such BS Nordeus!

This is not just an Association issues! I cant view any of my fixtures, fixture previews and any association matches.

I have champ league final at 17:15! Not sure that's gonna work!

Addicted
    ball bouncing when my match started but when want to enter it says match is over result will be avaliable soon

Both my Associations matches and Champions League final went through without allowing me to join, drew the first one and lost the second, both with no match report, and right now even the returning match for the Associations is not working. Really lovely how the same problem continues to happen every now and then, and how i continue losing crucial matches because of it, to then get a refund which doesn't fix the fact that i must retry and await a whole month again to win trophies or promotions at times.
    Last edited by J.C.; 12-30-2022 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Anger, loads of it.
    Jernet and gert like this.

Rookie
    Peace brothers… Don’t get angry… All Nordeus and all developers are deeply sorry (I wonder how the can do this, being always deeply sorry)…I’m telling you they are really deeply sorry again and again and then they get again deeply deeply sorry till the end of time…

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast