Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issue with Associations

Today, in the champions league final match, my team was defeated 2-0 before the match was played as a result of an error in the game. Against a very weak team. It was a team I had won 7-0 in the cup final before. Match report, stats are not available and unavailable. It is very sad to seem to have lost one of the most important matches of a whole season due to an error in the game in this way and this has not been fixed. 10 tokens are given in the game for this error compensation. Unfortunately, this is never enough. The effort and money spent should be a trophy, not 10 tokens. This error should be fixed immediately.

Rookie
    Didnt get 18 points this afternoon against opponents with an X. Wtf is going on with the game.

Game and result bug

Hi Nordeus ,because of today's downtime it shows me that i lost my league game 0-1 where i cannot see the details of the game, it tells me results will be available shortly while game was played more than 6 hours ago. Also worth to mention that my team is 122% while my oponent 39% ... The result of this game was imposible, such difference in ratings (more than 4 stars) would not allow my opponent to even shoot on target. This while i have 162% striker and a 200 winning game streak until this downtime.
    Team AnaliticCheck FC
    Lvl 19
    Manager Andrei
    Last edited by AndreiTE; 12-30-2022 at 08:53 PM.

200 games winning streak then I lose in league 0-1 vs opponent which is 4 stars lower than me in a game that I could not connect to and for which I cannot see the details. It just shows 0-1, what in this world happened ?
    Tonke likes this.

Rookie
    Why you are all you players complain? Haven’t you see how deeply sorry are all developers and admins of Nordeus? Poor guys are so reply deeply sorry as always… they feeling so sorry that can not fix bugs… My god this is so pathetic..:

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #46
    Administrator
    Hi everyone - an update on this topic,

Firstly, I'd like to apologise once again for these issues that happened earlier today. We have approached the end of the season and I know how negatively this has impacted your seasonal and playing experience across the board. We have successfully tackled the root cause of the issues, however these matches unfortunately cannot be replayed. We have released a compensation to all affected managers, as retroactively patching match results is not an option. Your reports have as always been helpful in identifying issues and tackling them, so thank you for all information shared and your patience while this was being tackled.

Kind regards,
    Taliyah25

Today, in the champions league final match, my team was defeated 2-0 before the match was played as a result of an error in the game. Against a very weak team. It was a team I had won 7-0 in the cup final before. Match report, stats are not available and unavailable. It is very sad to seem to have lost one of the most important matches of a whole season due to an error in the game in this way and this has not been fixed. 10 tokens are given in the game for this error compensation. Unfortunately, this is never enough. The effort and money spent should be a trophy, not 10 tokens. This error should be fixed immediately.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post

Firstly, I'd like to apologise once again for these issues that happened earlier today. We have approached the end of the season and I know how negatively this has impacted your seasonal and playing experience across the board. We have successfully tackled the root cause of the issues, however these matches unfortunately cannot be replayed. We have released a compensation to all affected managers, as retroactively patching match results is not an option. Your reports have as always been helpful in identifying issues and tackling them, so thank you for all information shared and your patience while this was being tackled.

Kind regards,
    Taliyah25
    Dear Taliyah25,

The least you guys can do is give the managers who end at place 4 in the league due to this x3 for associations next season. What you are doing now impacts my game play for at least 4 more weeks and maybe even longer.

Please have a look at my league, see manager ID -8645923878923348879. You made me loose against a much weaker manager without even playing. I was ready to win the game and grab place 3. No I am doomed at place 4, which gives me x2 next season.

I hope to read your reaction soon.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    mercury10 and RaiKo like this.

I lost the first place in the league because of that technical error
    And also my association matches.
    I did report this problem, and they just tell me we r sorry!!!
    So i train my players to the super status, full morale, full health
    And just for your error, l lost the first place 2-1, what a joke

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post

Kind regards,
    Taliyah25
    its not just this season, last season, 2 season ago, and... you know, so, your team (technical team) tackled the issue? but its keeps coming back, its old story, tell your team to fix the bugs first before releasing new events, because that events will be bugged as well, and cause more damage to the game.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast