Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issue with Associations

The outage also affected several of the Special Sponsor competitions, such as FA Tournament Contributor, Rising Star Scorers, etc. Managers may have been very close to reaching the next level, but now may not have the chance with only one day left of the season, because a lot of the matches “played” during the outage seem to have ended with default 0-0 results.

My two matches “played” during the outage both conveniently ended nil-nil, despite one of them being an association match where I’d beaten the really lousy opponent 12-0 a few hours earlier.
    Last edited by Jernet; 12-31-2022 at 09:41 AM.

Firstly apologies not accepted. Secondly managers who were affected were compensated absolutely not true. I am a hardcore player and had at least 1000 dollars stuck in my season and received nothing. At this point a class action law suite for such gross negligence should be in order, might be looking into that.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi everyone - an update on this topic,

Firstly, I'd like to apologise once again for these issues that happened earlier today. We have approached the end of the season and I know how negatively this has impacted your seasonal and playing experience across the board. We have successfully tackled the root cause of the issues, however these matches unfortunately cannot be replayed. We have released a compensation to all affected managers, as retroactively patching match results is not an option. Your reports have as always been helpful in identifying issues and tackling them, so thank you for all information shared and your patience while this was being tackled.

Kind regards,
    Taliyah25
    I was wondering: what exact root cause did you tackle?

Did you start at the pathetic game experience that you just delivered to your thousands paying customers? Did you find the cause of that experience? And what did you do about that?

My answer, as just one of your customers. The cause is the last option to generate a completely random game result, based on nothing, in case the usual game engine fails to function. You just assume a result has to come, no matter what. This assumption is wrong. You should delete that last option to generate a result. Reschedule the games instead. Yes, this costs server capacity. Yes, you might not have this capacity yourselves. But yes, there are solutions for those issues. The cloud is huge.

I kindly ask you to give a bit more insights on the root cause you tackled. Did you even look at the problem from a user experience perspective? Or did you just focus on the cause of the game engine not to run? You may have fixed the latter for now - I can see it is running again - but I can assure you that it will happen again. If you do not change anything on the consequences of such a situation, you will never improve your customers’ experience.

I spent all my money and effort on the champions league trophy !I beat my strongest opponent but because of your mistake I seem to have lost the trophy against a weak team.

now you're giving away 10 tokens like you're kidding god damn your tokens
    repeat the matches or give my trophy!!!

what a lousy game management:@

don't you have any shame!?!!!
    Last edited by ng03101994 FC; 12-31-2022 at 04:42 PM.
    Tonke likes this.

What a jokeeeeeeeeeee

Where can I find this compensation, given that it was me who brought the subject up? I am owed for wasted green energy packs I used for a match that didn't take place (or at least not one I could attend) and I have also failed to complete a special sponsor award which has meant another 12 greens missed out on. So that is at least 23 greens I am out. Thank you in advance.

Why not just give everyone 200 tokens as compensation? It surely costs you nothing in real terms, but it would be a start in terms of making up for the series of issues players have to put up with these last couple of years. I am about to enter my 10th year playing and the way things are going, I may well not make my 11th and that is 100% because of errors, bugs and poor customer experience.
    Last edited by onionjoe76; 12-31-2022 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi everyone - an update on this topic,

Firstly, I'd like to apologise once again for these issues that happened earlier today. We have approached the end of the season and I know how negatively this has impacted your seasonal and playing experience across the board. We have successfully tackled the root cause of the issues, however these matches unfortunately cannot be replayed. We have released a compensation to all affected managers, as retroactively patching match results is not an option. Your reports have as always been helpful in identifying issues and tackling them, so thank you for all information shared and your patience while this was being tackled.

Kind regards,
    Taliyah25
    Where can I find this compensation, given that it was me who brought the subject up? I am owed for wasted green energy packs I used for a match that didn't take place (or at least not one I could attend) and I have also failed to complete a special sponsor award which has meant another 12 greens missed out on. So that is at least 23 greens I am out. Thank you in advance.

Why not just give everyone 200 tokens as compensation? It surely costs you nothing in real terms, but it would be a start in terms of making up for the series of issues players have to put up with these last couple of years. I am about to enter my 10th year playing and the way things are going, I may well not make my 11th and that is 100% because of errors, bugs and poor customer experience.

Just noticed too that my association has slipped in the relegation zone. So thanks for that too (not!!)
    Last edited by onionjoe76; 12-31-2022 at 06:52 PM.

Rookie
    And again, AGAIN i will say, tell your tech team to fix the mess first, at least minimize it, before releasing new events! , my quad gone, its STUCK! , not even start, i repeat its GONE! , also my assoc wrecked, and thanks for the 10, its REALLY help!
    Tonke likes this.

Fckn ****!!!
    Screw this!
    Screw the game!

What’s going on with the game today??
    I didn’t have a chance to enter two games in Association and now I didn’t have possibility to enter League match!
    In all 3 matches it was draw.

Guys , it’s not serious!
    I’m fighting for the 1st place in League!!!!!
    It was super important match today to be present. And now it’s draw cause of some bug in game engine!
    It’s super dissapointing!

Sorry for my French, but I’m playing like 10 previous seasons with “mutant” competitors who has 150-160% strength.
    This was first season with normal teams, not mutants.
    And now cause of some bug in system I can’t finish my season at 1st place!!!

It’s not serious from your side, sorry.
    It’s a fact.
    It’s the last day of this month League. I was building a team properly, INVESTING MY MONEY in team, spending my TIME!!!

And the only thing you are saying is: keep an eye on game?!?!

Seriously, that's no compensation. It's a joke that only further disenfranchises the players. I urge you to reconsider your position.
    hweegenaar likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast