Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issue with Associations

Addicted
    they will fix it in minute if anyone not be able to buy from nordeus

Addicted
    League games end without condition loss. That’s not beneficial for Nordeus.

Absolute joke. Couldn't play my champions league final and lost to a mediocre team but yet I can spank a better team in my association match 8-0
    Tonke likes this.

Addicted
    I am 1pt behind the league leaders, and they “lost” their match a couple of hours earlier with no match report due to a his bug. Then, I just lost my match too, again with no match report. We both played against -10% absent teams. How do these auto generated scores are determined? Is it always the active, better team that gets screwed by these bugs? Why can’t we for once obtain benefit from these situations?

way to go nodeus. just in time for ending the 2022 u guys managed to screw top11.
    and here we all thought we gonna end 2022 with happiness and joy but nodeus managed to screw whatever they can in this game.
    just 2 day to end season for this year and top11 got huge effin bug that screw our matches.
    if we lose because of our own error then most can accept it but somehow when we can enter eventho have waste green and blue to increase condition and morale to max and lose to something that we can view the report after is really messed up.
    no wonder there're so many that want to uninstall and delete this game.

Rookie
    Because of this Bug we dont stay in same league in assoc. We lose marched that dosnt supposed ți l9se. Te-am with 150 .160 they make draw or worst losing with 110.115 teama. Now i cant acces my match in champion that its supposed to be derby and this match IT is the final for championship because îs the match that make difference betweem 1st and 2nd place. I lost 2 special support for marched that i dont play home. I lost 45 Greens, 18 blues , 10 tokens for association .... And now. I will ne second in my championship... Because i play on husa home , we lose asso și se relegate... Nordeus... I am one player that pays 80-100$ month in this game. So for the next year You lose me at all. Tomorrow i will delete your game.

PS 3 weeks ago in freenzy draw , even i won prizes for level 37 i was not abble to take , because i stop tot play because i want to play after few house but the fenzy dissapear. Afin not only i pay for tokens and spend IT 80 tokens , but i was not abble to take my prizes because fenzy dissapear.

So.... F.k off

Lol my league match today was against a team of much higher quality, I didn’t even show up to the match but the result said I drew 0-0. However I couldn’t view the match report and on the screen for my associations match where it shows the last 5 results it indicated I lost the match. My association is right on the edge of the promotion zone and we won the fixture today, but it hasn’t been confirmed yet. Hopefully the results go through, we need this win…

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by alexp7m View Post
    Because of this Bug we dont stay in same league in assoc. We lose marched that dosnt supposed ți l9se. Te-am with 150 .160 they make draw or worst losing with 110.115 teama. Now i cant acces my match in champion that its supposed to be derby and this match IT is the final for championship because îs the match that make difference betweem 1st and 2nd place. I lost 2 special support for marched that i dont play home. I lost 45 Greens, 18 blues , 10 tokens for association .... And now. I will ne second in my championship... Because i play on husa home , we lose asso și se relegate... Nordeus... I am one player that pays 80-100$ month in this game. So for the next year You lose me at all. Tomorrow i will delete your game.

PS 3 weeks ago in freenzy draw , even i won prizes for level 37 i was not abble to take , because i stop tot play because i want to play after few house but the fenzy dissapear. Afin not only i pay for tokens and spend IT 80 tokens , but i was not abble to take my prizes because fenzy dissapear.

So.... F.k off
    Just look how i lose thanks nordeus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Issue with Associations-screenshot_2022-12-30-21-58-35-83_25beb177cff0a1a2471e080f2bdd1353.jpg   Issue with Associations-screenshot_2022-12-30-21-57-54-99_25beb177cff0a1a2471e080f2bdd1353.jpg   Issue with Associations-screenshot_2022-12-30-21-58-39-01_25beb177cff0a1a2471e080f2bdd1353.jpg  

Rookie
    All season. Just got away because nordeus dont pauze the game.

Oooo look . I dont give a .s.h.t If You lose championship asso etc.. look take 5 tokens. I just ruined 1 month of game. Everything for 5 tokens because i cant stop the game. I just ruined your 1 month game. In 3h . Nice
    Tonke likes this.

Addicted
    i will like to see but it dont allow me to open image

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast