Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issue with Associations

Addicted

result and sponsor bug

after friendly championship match and win game keep bouncing ball on main page, when checking fixtures saw that match is over, but not counted in sponsor for in row win task bcs main screen keep saying cant fetch my next fixture match
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Banned
    another typical Nordeus screw up for sure, let’s just pray it doesnt affect the league matches and CL/SL finals, nothing surprises me anymore, the home team wins 3-0 and managers seasons are ruined, Nordeus come up with a lame apology and offer a misery of a compensation and a pat on the back of all screwed managers. Joke of a game
    davewootton1964 likes this.

Issue with Associations

Myself and my association have been unable to access our games. When we do we are getting a msg saying "match is finished, results will follow" despite it being literally kick off time.

I would like compensation please. I spent 11 rests on getting my players energy up as well as watching two videos for double training effect, by my calculations, that is the equivalent of 22 more rests (that is probably an under-estimate).

So I am requesting that you send me 33 green rest packs please as compensation for this. I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.
    davewootton1964 and Tom Red like this.

I would also request that you either wipe out the entirety of today's associations scores or simply award every single player a 3-0 regardless of conflicts that might cause otherwise teams may end up unfairly promoted or relegated.
    Tonke likes this.

Me too please, I seem to have lost 1 0 - match report says unavailable. It says next association match planned for 11am, it is 12.44!
    gert likes this.

Apart from the fact this has probably wrecked our promotion chance, I had team and subs superb morale but didn't get special sponsor credit for it. 759944193

Addicted
    A big compensation demanded
    gert, Tom Red and SrkiBog like this.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Administrator
    Hi Managers,

We are very sorry that the technical difficulties disrupted your playing experience. The team continues to investigate and assess the impact of this issues. We'll share more when there's news. Thank you for your patience while we work on this.
    Alexeey, onionjoe76 and Tom Red like this.

Champions league final error

Like my case, I won 3-0 in the champions league final and in the end it show that I lost the game

same issue. i maintain my player condition and morale to full and cant enter association.
    wtf? and this is almost the end of 2022 and you guys managed to screw your game up.
    quite weird the game didnt screw up last week when there're tons of events, frenzy, hotshot whatever yet when the schedule kinda freed up this week nodeus managed to fuk us all players up

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast