Thread: Bug for the Result of the Game

Angry Bug for the Result of the Game

There is a bug in my match results, my team is up against ametist and I am in the game. My team was 2 goals ahead through Heller's goal, but in the 63rd minute I couldn't save the formation and the game stopped. Then I quit the game. After I logged back in. My team lost by 1 goal. I don't agree with the results. The game time is 30 Dec 2022 at 20.18 indonesian time, should i get the title with 1 lose but because bug i get 2 lose and downgrade for 2nd rank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bug for the Result of the Game-screenshot_20221230_212002_top-eleven.jpg   Bug for the Result of the Game-screenshot_20221231_191018_top-eleven.jpg  

Rookie
    Pls fix this first match we should have had 9 points but got 0 instead....

What went wrong on Saturday.....pls restructure the teams at TE. The game can perform a lot better.

Fckn ****!!!
    Screw this!
    Screw the game!

What’s going on with the game today??
    I didn’t have a chance to enter two games in Association and now I didn’t have possibility to enter League match!
    In all 3 matches it was draw.

Guys , it’s not serious!
    I’m fighting for the 1st place in League!!!!!
    It was super important match today to be present. And now it’s draw cause of some bug in game engine!
    It’s super dissapointing!

Sorry for my French, but I’m playing like 10 previous seasons with “mutant” competitors who has 150-160% strength.
    This was first season with normal teams, not mutants.
    And now cause of some bug in system I can’t finish my season at 1st place!!!

It’s not serious from your side, sorry.
    It’s a fact.
    It’s the last day of this month League. I was building a team properly, INVESTING MY MONEY in team, spending my TIME!!!

And the only thing you are saying is: keep an eye on game?!?!

There are not fix for my problem. The result still i got 2nd place in league table last season. ****