Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Liam Strong
  • 1 Post By Guido van den Berg
  • 2 Post By Guido van den Berg

Thread: Special Sponsor - "Earn 9th Star (160%)"

Rookie

Special Sponsor - "Earn 9th Star (160%)"

I put a player into the Player Academy - at a cost of £9.99 - and he increased his percentage by 16% up to 167%, thus earning his 9th Star. This is not reflected in the Special Sponsor event however and the task remains open.
    If the task can only be completed by another method, then this should be made clearer so one can make an informed decision when opting to spend money.
    klaas.vet likes this.

Apprentice
    This happened to me 2 seasons ago. I complained and nothing happened.
    I agree, it does not say what method to get there.
    Some idiots here gave me a hard time about me complaining but Nordeus is horrible with their bad english and the way they write special sponsor task descriptions.

Rookie
    I've reported it as a bug so we'll see what happens. Only a skeleton staff are working on "issues" due to the holidays - which I understand of course - but it's still annoying when you perform an action for a particular reason and nothing happens 🤣

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Strong View Post
    I've reported it as a bug so we'll see what happens. Only a skeleton staff are working on "issues" due to the holidays - which I understand of course - but it's still annoying when you perform an action for a particular reason and nothing happens 🤣
    Holidays? What holidays? That was yesterday...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Strong View Post
    Just like some of the smart-a$$es told me on here before, they will tell you it is not a bug. Good luck

Addicted
    I just got the same thing. Trained a player with the Player Academy above 160% and it did not count for the Special Sponsor task.

So now I have 2 players in total that reached 160% (see other topic) and the special sponsor task is still open..,

I wonder will Nordeus will react. Any forum moderator reading this?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I just got the same thing. Trained a player with the Player Academy above 160% and it did not count for the Special Sponsor task.

So now I have 2 players in total that reached 160% (see other topic) and the special sponsor task is still open..,

I wonder will Nordeus will react. Any forum moderator reading this?
    A fix has been launched for this issue, if you still having the issue, you know, ticket to the support.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    A fix has been launched for this issue, if you still having the issue, you know, ticket to the support.
    Issue is still there, nothing is fixed. Support ticket was sent already, including screenshots for both players that reached 160%,
    khris and Sir Matt Busby like this.

Apprentice
    They should have fixed it months ago when i raised the same concern and instead I got stupid responses from the usual suspects on here

People at support doesn't read or understand our messages, guess they're in fact bots.
    You can explain your problem and they will answer whatever, no matter if related with your problem.