Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sinany03

Thread: Missed penalties

Addicted

Missed penalties

Missed penalties STILL don’t show in the match highlights. This has been a problem right from the first day of 3D matches.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Missed penalties STILL don’t show in the match highlights. This has been a problem right from the first day of 3D matches.
    Match report need a improvement... a icon for corner assists... FK goals... and yeah more visible match events there...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Match report need a improvement... a icon for corner assists... FK goals... and yeah more visible match events there...
    What you’re asking for is an extra; of course it would be useful to have those information, but missed penalty is going back because we used to have that before 3D.

If I didn’t watch a match, I can still know (with good chance) that I scored from a corner kick if my corner kick taker assisted in a goal, or from a free kick if my free kick taker scored without an assistant listed (one good improvement of 3D has been the proper recording of assistants), but there is no way I can know if my penalty taker missed from the spot.