Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Nikose
  • 1 Post By fam.gansjes

Thread: Need some enlightment about a cup match result..

Need some enlightment about a cup match result..

So.. i win a cup match with 3-1, then my jaw falls open because there is a extension of the match.. i mean wtf?

Then.. the extension ends.. i still end up winning with 3-1.. and i need to take penalties?

And ofcourse... i loose the penalty taking.. with 1-3.. and loose the whole match?

WTf is going on here?

Also.. I noticed another player having the exact same thing.. he wins with 3-1, and looses penalty taking with 1-6?

This is getting frustrating

What was the result in the first game? In a cup you add the result of 2 games (1 home and 1 away). If it is a tie, then the game goes to extra time and penalties. My guess is that you lost the first game with 3-1 and won the second game with same result. Totally 4-4 and extra-time and penalties to decide a winner.

Away goals over the two legs after regular time is the first tie breaker. Then extra time. Then penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by A AAbo Fifagifter View Post
    What was the result in the first game? In a cup you add the result of 2 games (1 home and 1 away). If it is a tie, then the game goes to extra time and penalties. My guess is that you lost the first game with 3-1 and won the second game with same result. Totally 4-4 and extra-time and penalties to decide a winner.
    Actually..me (lvl2) vs a lvl 6 guy.. he wins first with 1:2, i won second match with 3-1..

I might be acting stupid for some here but i can count and i would have won with 4-3 on goals if this what your explaining was the case. After the second match came the penalties and lost it with 0:4 because he only had players above 5 stars and a team worth of 44mill versus my sad 4mill.. (great matchmaking..)

Banned
    why don't you try Soccer Manager - is more easy to play - you get more money to start with and you can buy good players and win for a change.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    why don't you try Soccer Manager - is more easy to play - you get more money to start with and you can buy good players and win for a change.
    Sorry, but this is not an answer. And this in not helpful at all. If you cant help, dont post rubbish please!
    Accyrover likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Answers like that in combination with your e-penis signature shows that you are probably around 12 years old.

Like Nikose said, if you cant answer with anything helpfull.. go play with that tiny real life thing you are trying to mask away.
    Accyrover likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fam.gansjes View Post
    answers like that in combination with your e-penis signature shows that you are probably around 12 years old.

Like nikose said, if you cant answer with anything helpfull.. Go play with that tiny real life thing you are trying to mask away.
    lol +100
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91