Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The maintenance takes too long

The maintenance takes too long

It is already like 3-4 hours since all the accounts should have been started.
    You simply cannot log in to the game.
    The maintenance takes too long-11.jpg

And the account that cannot log in the game looks like this, without a name and with an X in association instead of the real X factor.
    The maintenance takes too long-22.jpg

I have also sent a sponsor to an account that is exactly in this status, hope that the sponsor goes through because the money were already taken from my card...
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Same thing here. 2 teams online, 1 team hangs.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hey Managers, sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is working on the season maintenance delay that is preventing some Managers from entering the game. Thank you for your patience while we tackle this.

Quote Originally Posted by macmag123 View Post
    Hey Managers, sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is working on the season maintenance delay that is preventing some Managers from entering the game. Thank you for your patience while we tackle this.
    So you saw my message.
    I still have a problem to solve:
    Is there a live chat with someone that can help me from NORDEUS?
    The maintenance takes too long-33.jpg
    I sent today a sponsor for my friend Ahmas, but in the first instance it didn t appeared on his account because his account was on mainetenance.
    A hour or two later i log back in the game to see he has a sponsor after i could see his team in his association with the real X factor from finishing the league.

The maintenance takes too long-44.jpg
    Now i log back in the game and he doesn t have the sponsor anymore.
    Why?
    How is this possible?

I would like to solve this issue today because i promissed my friend he will receive the sponsor today
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 03-26-2023 at 09:43 AM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    I was finally able to log in. I’m looking forward to a compensation for the lost 3 hours rests.

A question. How is it possible that you scheduled a cup game even before the season maintenance was finished? Where do these match statistics come from?

Addicted
    Another question. Why is today’s cup match counted as game without a red card, but not as cup game with 2 players younger than 24? See the screenshots below: Special Sponsor overview, team overview and match report.

The maintenance takes too long-c35acd02-5797-4060-8af8-1055322513c6.jpg
    The maintenance takes too long-fa01dff8-2d07-49b9-891f-8490e9a888de.jpg
    The maintenance takes too long-e7779143-6d96-486c-beec-a8e92aa22aa9.jpg

Addicted
    Dear macmag123,
    What is the status on this problem? We did not hear from you in 40 hours.

Rookie
    Isn't there a status page on the T11 official page that shows the status of issues? This forum is hardly used by T11 support, technical or product development workers, on the in-game support chat you'll receive a better answer for personal issues with the game guys.

T11 just close this forum if there is hardly any T11 staff member active here.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I was finally able to log in. I’m looking forward to a compensation for the lost 3 hours rests.

A question. How is it possible that you scheduled a cup game even before the season maintenance was finished? Where do these match statistics come from?
    Hey Guido, we apologise once again for the inconvenience the mentioned issues might have caused. What happened is that the fixtures were scheduled successfully during the season maintenance, however there were technical difficulties that resulted in a prolonged maintenance time. Because of those difficulties and delay, some Managers couldn't log in and attend the match that was taking place at that time and regularly being played. We are aware of the impact this has on your playing experience. As matches couldn't be replayed or rescheduled, we have sent a compensation to all affected Managers through the Shop section. Make sure to claim it if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Another question. Why is today’s cup match counted as game without a red card, but not as cup game with 2 players younger than 24? See the screenshots below: Special Sponsor overview, team overview and match report.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C35ACD02-5797-4060-8AF8-1055322513C6.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	140449

Name:	FA01DFF8-2D07-49B9-891F-8490E9A888DE.jpg 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	140450

Name:	E7779143-6D96-486C-BEEC-A8E92AA22AA9.jpg 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	140451
    Regarding this Special Sponsor task, if you find an inconsistency in the recorded progress, please contact our support through the "?" option in-game and they'll investigate it further.

Best,
    macmag123

Addicted
    Hey Guido, we apologise once again for the inconvenience the mentioned issues might have caused. What happened is that the fixtures were scheduled successfully during the season maintenance, however there were technical difficulties that resulted in a prolonged maintenance time. Because of those difficulties and delay, some Managers couldn't log in and attend the match that was taking place at that time and regularly being played. We are aware of the impact this has on your playing experience. As matches couldn't be replayed or rescheduled, we have sent a compensation to all affected Managers through the Shop section. Make sure to claim it if you haven't already.

Regarding this Special Sponsor task, if you find an inconsistency in the recorded progress, please contact our support through the "?" option in-game and they'll investigate it further.

Best,
    macmag123
    I was unable to find any kind of compensation. Please resend it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast