Thread: Special Sponsor - Playstyle Explorer

Rookie

Special Sponsor - Playstyle Explorer

The qualification for the above special sponsor item states:

“Start ANY 2 matches with 2 players or more with unlocked different playstyles for 40 points.”

I did this and it was not recognised or rewarded. I have raised a ticket, which they have made into a difficult task!

Written here to advise others of this issue.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodentop View Post
    The qualification for the above special sponsor item states:

“Start ANY 2 matches with 2 players or more with unlocked different playstyles for 40 points.”

I did this and it was not recognised or rewarded. I have raised a ticket, which they have made into a difficult task!

Written here to advise others of this issue.
    Received the following from Customer Support - they are not always bad!!

### Do not reply below this line ###
    Stella
    April 13, 2023, 11:53 +0100
    Hi,

Thanks for informing us about the Special Sponsor "Playstyle Explorer" task not updating despite completing it. I understand that completing the Special Sponsor task is an achievement for Managers to earn great rewards. I have reviewed this report and have manually completed the task for your game account. Please check and claim the points to unlock rewards.

Additionally, I have shared this report with our development team for review. They are listening to you and while they won't respond to you individually, all reports and feedback are considered when coming up with future updates to the game.

I wish you the best of luck in your upcoming bouts! Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any questions, and I will be happy to help you.

Regards,
    Stella
    Top Eleven Support Team