Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gobobo

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Another Special Sponsor Problem

Another Special Sponsor Problem

The Bonuses Boss task doesn't update - I have the entire team, subs, and reserves on 10 TP BONUS in 2 league matches but the task stays at 0/3.

Back of the net!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hey Manager, sorry to hear this. If both your Team Training Bonuses and Individual Training Bonuses were maxed out for the League matches, please send me your Manager ID in a private message and we'll look into it.
    Best, macmag123

Quote Originally Posted by macmag123 View Post
    Hey Manager, sorry to hear this. If both your Team Training Bonuses and Individual Training Bonuses were maxed out for the League matches, please send me your Manager ID in a private message and we'll look into it.
    Best, macmag123
    Does your starting 11, subs and reserves all have to have the 10% individual bonus?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by AdoEvo View Post
    Does your starting 11, subs and reserves all have to have the 10% individual bonus?
    Hey AdoEvo, Bonuses Boss task requires that both starting 11 and substitution players have 10% of individual bonuses. Cheers! macmag123

Quote Originally Posted by macmag123 View Post
    Best, macmag123
    It's okay, it fixed itself (I think it caught up).
    macmag123 likes this.

Back of the net!