Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Facebook Access Issues - 17 Oct [FIXED]

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi all,

Status update: The issue has been fixed and logging in via Facebook should work as usual now. If you struggle to log in via Facebook on any platform, try deleting cache memory from your app/browser and make sure you are logged in to your FB profile. If you come across any issues with login, please let me know in the thread.

We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused to your playing experience. We continue to assess the impact of this issue, so please keep an eye in-game for a follow-up on the matter. Thank you for bearing with us while this was being tackled.
    We need at least 100 tokens and 100 greens for the missed training bonuses.
    We need at least 25 tokens and 25 greens for the missed KOK rewards.
    We need at least 10 Special Sponsor points for the missed daily rewards.
    We need at least 5 packs of each type the the missed daily logins,

Did I forget anything?

And indeed: only for those affected!!!
    vinim likes this.

Compensation

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi all,

Status update: The issue has been fixed and logging in via Facebook should work as usual now. If you struggle to log in via Facebook on any platform, try deleting cache memory from your app/browser and make sure you are logged in to your FB profile. If you come across any issues with login, please let me know in the thread.

We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused to your playing experience. We continue to assess the impact of this issue, so please keep an eye in-game for a follow-up on the matter. Thank you for bearing with us while this was being tackled.

Hello there,

I had lots of spending hours in King of the kings and I was in 1st before the problem. How will I be compensated??
    vinim likes this.

50 greens from daily videos and 5 each red and blues . A superstar player from KoK .

Now I can log in and see the damage . 135 training packs to restore team to 12% . 22 blues to rest morale.

Lost out on about 35T . Probably not get the 15 bonus T on Special Sponsor missing 3 days to complete tasks .

And that's before any compensation for the aggravation and inconvenience.

Like others I had thought they had failed to pay Facebook and been cut off. Not a good sign for the long term viability of the game
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    I was affected in one of my teams, training at 0%. How many green packs does it take to get this back? I play through the browser on facebook, I don't watch videos. Look at the size of the damage.. I missed two games because of injured players that I couldn't recover. I lost the king of kings. No compensation. Congratulations, nordeous, burn in hell

Famous
    My team is 89% and I was leading KOK by a massive goal difference and 2 cups, most weren't playing. All I needed was to win the same again each day and I would have got a 7* player, a HUGE upgrade on my other players.

I'm finally back -- seems everything needed to warm up like a 1970s black-and-white television...

Got a mountain to climb in both cups -- players exhausted, spending the few rests I have to recover them so they can train.

Shocking.

Looking forward to the risible compensation we get.

*Breaking News*.
    Compensation has been finalized!
    2 Red packs (to wipe away the tears) and a 'Hip Thrust' goal celebration (as a final FU)
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quatermass2 View Post
    *Breaking News*.
    Compensation has been finalized!
    2 Red packs (to wipe away the tears) and a 'Hip Thrust' goal celebration (as a final FU)
    And isn't that a lot? LOL

Addicted
    Yes, got back in but no videos to recover training, get extra boosts or play video drills.

Nordeus is making a vagina out of us... 15 packs each

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast