Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Facebook Access Issues - 17 Oct [FIXED]

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Facebook Access Issues - 17 Oct [FIXED]

Hi Managers,

The team is aware of an issue currently affecting game access on/through Facebook and is actively investigating. We will update this thread with more info as soon as we have it. Thanks for your patience while we tackle it.

SausyFC
    Ersi Sema and Macan Hunter like this.

Addicted
    Why is it only for those who have updated. Poor.

Apprentice
    Don't worry,not az if there us an activity event....oh wait....well done nordeus, yet again u choose to release a pointless feature in the middle of an event and make it unavailable for half the players

Great, so I have a cup match coming up and my team is still the second string from the last league match.
    Will there be any compensation for missed opportunities this season?
    vinim and Macan Hunter like this.

Addicted
    The worst thing here is that only some managers are affected. Only those who log in using Facebook and have upgraded their app to the latest version (or use the browser version). Cup and league games and the KOK event continue for the managers who can log in. Will Nordeus be able to compensate only whose who were affected?
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Yes, they will compensate for this but they will compensate everyone equally. I have missed 1st vs 2nd that could effect my whole season and my other team needs sorting before tonight's game following an early kick off. Could spoil my whole season. But hey ho it's only a game and I don't spend any money on it. Surprised the token buyers haven't kicked off but then again they don't care. They win anyway.
    vinim likes this.

Got a push notification on my phone saying my match is about to start
    And then open the app, can't log in and the Facebook error message
    So how can I support my team?
    So annoying
    vinim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    The worst thing here is that only some managers are affected. Only those who log in using Facebook and have upgraded their app to the latest version (or use the browser version). Cup and league games and the KOK event continue for the managers who can log in. Will Nordeus be able to compensate only whose who were affected?
    No they won't
    They just love to ruin our season
    It's pathetic
    vinim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

The team is aware of an issue currently affecting game access on/through Facebook and is actively investigating. We will update this thread with more info as soon as we have it. Thanks for your patience while we tackle it.

SausyFC
    It's been four hours -- can't you tell us anything at all yet?

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Hi all,

The team is continuing to look into this FB access issue - we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and will provide more info as soon as we have it.

SausyFC

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast