Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Facebook Access Issues - 17 Oct [FIXED]

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi all,

The team is continuing to look into this FB access issue - we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and will provide more info as soon as we have it.

SausyFC
    I have low regard for Meta as a company and a software developer. Is there a way to transfer my team from being associated with Facebook to one of the other log in systems?

Link your Top Eleven accounts to Gmail to have another access available guys, we always emphasize it.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Link your Top Eleven accounts to Gmail to have another access available guys, we always emphasize it.
    How does that work on iOS? I don’t see a Gmail login option.

how long is it going to be ?

Hi all,

The team is continuing to look into this FB access issue - we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and will provide more info as soon as we have it.

SausyFC
    You are telling me almost 24 hours have passed and you aren t able to give us a small update on this problem?

Really?

Or is the situation that bad that millions of accounts would disappear out of thin air? With no way of recovering them.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 10-18-2023 at 02:14 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Because exactly 23 hours and 40 minutes ago (yesterday) i was trying to watch ads on my account and i couldn t login thinking it was from the fact that i didn t update my app, but apparently, this probelm is for everyone.
    I m still around, LOL!

Compensations

Hi Managers,

The team is aware of an issue currently affecting game access on/through Facebook and is actively investigating. We will update this thread with more info as soon as we have it. Thanks for your patience while we tackle it.

SausyFC
    Yesterday I spent hours playing TE11 wich tooke me to 1st position in King of Kings at the final phase.
    The new competition based on the goals you score are also compromised by the fact that I dont have acess to the game.

Apart from the question about the timming to solve this there's the obvious second question: How the hell I'll be compensated for all this?

Is it possible to do this with Facebook down?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is baffling. Can Top Eleven solve this problem? It’s over a day now.

Rookie
    Really unbelievable.. 24 hours no connection. So lost 1st place KoK, no 40 videos, no 3 Token from monthly card. I'm curious to see what solution there is for the missing items.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Administrator
    Hi all,

A status update: our team continues to work on this issue with Facebook in order to resolve it as soon as possible. We fully understand the impact this has on your playing experience and apologize for the inconvenience it's causing. While we can't confirm yet when a fix will be rolled out, we will make sure to keep this thread updated with any status changes. We appreciate your patience while we work on tackling this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast