Thread: Cant log in from Facebook, NEW.

Cant log in from Facebook, NEW.

I havent been able to log in and play T11 for 3 days!!! now. In a middle of loading Facebook anounces that something went wrong and we are fixing it.

Ive played T11 for over 10years, and im on a league level 97. Before this bug happened i was in 1st position in league and had good chance to win the title. Last time i got in i had my 2nd set of player in a field cos playing cup game. Its much much worse than my 1st line up, and i think im out of title race cos of this.

I really hope this bug gets fixed very fast, and i really want a good compensation. This is so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Liebe View Post
    I havent been able to log in and play T11 for 3 days!!! now. In a middle of loading Facebook anounces that something went wrong and we are fixing it.

Ive played T11 for over 10years, and im on a league level 97. Before this bug happened i was in 1st position in league and had good chance to win the title. Last time i got in i had my 2nd set of player in a field cos playing cup game. Its much much worse than my 1st line up, and i think im out of title race cos of this.

I really hope this bug gets fixed very fast, and i really want a good compensation. This is so annoying.
    Hi and welcome again to the forum lands,
    The issue has been already reported, its caused by Facebook side so if you logout from FB It happens...
    Try to send a ticket to the support for a compensation, still please keep in mind that It may be a solution if this happens again if you link your top eleven account with Gmail.

Cheers!

Can i link Top 11 account to a gmail accout?! How can i do that?

Thanx.

Still cant get in the game. What can i do?