View Poll Results: Do You Play the Events?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • All the time

2 25.00%
  • Not as much

5 62.50%
  • Hardly at all

1 12.50%
  • Nope

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Free Videos Not Loading

No videos here either. Been a problem for the last three days. Video buttons flicker blue for a few split seconds and then become black and unavailable. Quickly drains me from greens, blues, etc. Bad.

Still no video ads. Have lasted for three days. Serious problem that drains players of greens, blues, etc. If videos don`t become available soon, my team will deteriorate, and I’ll eventually have to stop playing T11. Bad ****, if you’ll pardon my French.

Any solution topeleven team?

Problem persists. Here’s a likely scenario if the video prolem goes on for much longer: Many managers will soon run out of greens, blues, and reds. Their teams will deteriorate, and it won’t be much fun for the managers to play T11 only to watch their weakened teams lose again and again. Managers will eventually abandon their teams that they used to spend much time and energy on maintaining when the game was still fun to play. Sad story, and everyone will lose out, so pls fix the video problem asap.

Rookie
    Same here. No boosters, no 2% Mourinho support, no training 2x bonus, nothing. It's impossible to play like this.

Same here

And nothing happens. And the problem is still there. And it has been for several days. One ain’t amused.

Yet another day.
    Still no fix for the problem with no advertising videos to get managers free boost, rests, etc.
    What’s happening?
    Why are we getting totally stonewalled by Nordeus on this one?

I am not sure, but i'm afraid it can be a server problem, with Nordeus, or course, to be liable about that situation.
    I do not find words to describe this, but how could somebody rate their attitude when they claim that it is normal for some managers not to have any videos available or (even worse) it is the responsibility of managers.

Why they do not explain how it could be a fact for some managers with 2 teams and the same settings and the same device, to have available videos on the one team, but nothing on the other?
    The main problem as described by friends is that Videos are on loading mode for a few seconds and they the buttons suddenly become grey and there are no videos available.

An advice: if you pay, even a few, stop buying anything from TE. If you take the game too seriously, lighten up about it, play easily and casually.

All who have a problem, they could be on the same server.
    Previously, there was a way to find the server you are in. (I do not know how, but you could find it)
    But, I have no idea if there is a way to find the server your teams is right now.

The worst, Jernet, is that they will never compensate affected managers, since they claim that this is a normal situation.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast