View Poll Results: Do You Play the Events?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • All the time

2 25.00%
  • Not as much

5 62.50%
  • Hardly at all

1 12.50%
  • Nope

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Free Videos Not Loading

No video available since the start of new season

I am not getting videos as i used to get. I am abke to view 3 or 4 videos at most a day. Started to feel like i need to ditch the game after latest update

Angry Video Drills Event - Impossible to Get 25

I log in and either there are no videos or the game is "searching" for them - few or none are found.

I might get a single video and then the button turns black, and however many times I log in and try I get to 24 and then the event ends.

Like the Draw Frenzy event, Video Drills has become a huge time sink for no return and I probably won't bother trying it either now.
    khris and maloukees like this.

Back of the net!

Free Videos Not Loading

Haven't been able to load any free videos since I checked about four hours ago. Is anyone else having this problem?
    vinim and Redblood FC like this.

Same here since the start of the season
    Redblood FC likes this.

Famous
    why are there more video"s??

No video

A video drill event with no any videos available what a waste of time and effort top eleven is turning to be
    maloukees and Redblood FC like this.

Impossible to get even a video keeps loading for ages just to show a grey button
    maloukees and Redblood FC like this.

For two days now, not a single video out of 50-100 attempts has been loaded, either 4/4 training or any other. The strange task is to complete the video training clips 25 times or 4 times... if it never turns on, please explain, I see from the comments that I am not an isolated case, when will it change, will it be fixed or what?
    Redblood FC likes this.

Arrow advertising videos are not loading! drama! joke ?

haven't had a single advertising video loaded for two days. For 50-100 attempts, the only time I lose is when I turn the application off and on and load it again (looking for ads). For example, 4/4 training or any other. The strange task is to complete the video training clips 25 times or 4 times... if it never turns on, please explain, I see from the comments that I am not an isolated case, when will it change, will it be fixed or what?
    Redblood FC likes this.

Famous

NO VIDEO available in Android.. please fix this Nordeus

Just as the title
    Redblood FC likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast