Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Taliyah25
  • 1 Post By Woodentop

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Matches not counted on statistics

Stats disappeared

Did this happen only to me?

Matches not counted on statistics

Cup matches played Yesterday AND today, not counted for my players. Already tested my account on two diferent Android devices, same result, it's like they havent played an oficial game since season started.

Enviado desde mi motorola edge 30 mediante Tapatalk

No I think this is a general issue. My players have apparently scored no goals and played no games despite completing a 2-leg cup match.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramley Town FC View Post
    No I think this is a general issue. My players have apparently scored no goals and played no games despite completing a 2-leg cup match.
    How is jo one else complaining about this?

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Hi Managers,

Thank you for reporting this. We identified the root cause of the issue that resulted in player statistics not counting Cup matches this season and it has been tackled. Unfortunately, these statistics can't be updated retroactively, but that doesn't affect your progress in the competition in any way and your future matches should be reflected properly in statistics. We are very sorry about the inconvenience this might have caused and appreciate your reports and understanding.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Hi, not many people can be bothered reporting for the simple reason, there’s not much point and the total lack of interest from support …. You just receive stock answers, and a thank you for your patience and understanding. If you lose something the vast majority of the time it is your fault. Each new update of the game fixes errors and increases your enjoyment! For me, each new addition just adds to the errors and lessens any perceived enjoyment.
    Jernet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

Thank you for reporting this. We identified the root cause of the issue that resulted in player statistics not counting Cup matches this season and it has been tackled. Unfortunately, these statistics can't be updated retroactively, but that doesn't affect your progress in the competition in any way and your future matches should be reflected properly in statistics. We are very sorry about the inconvenience this might have caused and appreciate your reports and understanding.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    Issue is not fixed with players that went to academy Training. After they returned stats are showing in 0.

Enviado desde mi motorola edge 30 mediante Tapatalk