Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I bid win but still minus my token and can't cotinue bid the next round

daniel hear something.10 days ago,i bid for a player and had the highest bid at first but when the clock became 00:00:00 the other user bid again and i did so.we bid at no time (00:00:00) 12 tokens.i left the auction room and i saw the next day that i got the player....crazy staff..

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Do View Post
    another people get the same problem. who can answer that problem for us.
    pnr8555 : are you mod here ? if right please answer or not please shut up.
    He is not a moderator but he is right, so you should shut up. Unfriendly human.

Sorry. Delete this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I bid win but still minus my token and can't cotinue bid the next round-.jpg  
    Last edited by Take1nlov3; 05-27-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Announcement View Post
    He is not a moderator but he is right, so you should shut up. Unfriendly human.
    You are german so you dont know how to read english =)) . Too many people got the same problem with capture from the screen. He answer the question and blame for something that he really dont know. What you dont know, you should shut up and listen. He's not the mod, so he is should keep silent and hear the answer from admin, not him, cause he can solve it.
    I make many search abt the game, the strategy, the point.... so the ways he answer i think he noob. i dont care he frienly or not, i just care ho responsible for the token that we buy my our cc, the cc that we earn money from our work
    And i think you should shut up 2 ! noob

@mod : can you answer our question, too many people got the problem because the system maintain. Cause i not got the free token from win token. I pay for this, so any mod can read this, plz answer for our question

yesterday i got that problem again.
    still see waiting and when i'm back after five minutes, they bidding for the round 3 ???? it takes five minutes to the round 3. may be it the connection problem ???
    till now, no one can answer this question ????

http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...html#post95524

heeey guys please go and check my topic
    this is ridiculous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12