Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I bid win but still minus my token and can't cotinue bid the next round

I bid win but still minus my token and can't cotinue bid the next round

-For my first bid, just only me buy a player, but after time end i receive no information about buying the player. And i just click to the player, it continue to minus my token.
    -The second bid, i bid win, but i did not receive the player either, and also minus the token.
    I have capture the screen abt that. Can admin answer me the problem ????

Just post the screenshot then...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I bid win but still minus my token and can't cotinue bid the next round-untitled.jpgI bid win but still minus my token and can't cotinue bid the next round-untitled.jpgI bid win but still minus my token and can't cotinue bid the next round-untitled1.jpg
    U can see just me and another bid (2), but after that i see another one (3), and i have to pay 2 token for the player i just win ????

i loss all the bid today because the system error. always receive message wainting then after that recevie loos ???? i loos 5 token for bid to day which i buy by my cc. who responsible for my problem???? i cant buy the player i need for my team

i cant bid for the second round and alway see the message waiting then loss ????

It's all about slow internet connection...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    It's all about slow internet connection...
    do u need my test speed conection ???? i can capture a pic, fiber 35mb / second. so give me a reason why i have to pay one more token for a player i bought after thi bid finish. u can check my acc id 682145218. check my history payment ???? two token for a player already buy and after the bid. Dont blame for the connection, if the connection got problem, how can the system minus one token right after i click the con bid 1 token ????

you are definately right...i got the same proble and its not a connection problem..i bid for a player 2 hours before the deadline,a frequently checked the status about other bids.and when the clock went 00:00:00 it wrote wait.(i was the highest bider) and after 15 minutes i didnt get the player.why is this happening?who's fault is this?will i take my lost token back because of your poorly upgraded app?still not available on adroid 4.1 but that is another thing.

another people get the same problem. who can answer that problem for us.
    pnr8555 : are you mod here ? if right please answer or not please shut up.

anyone ??it's the third player i lose that way.and still no token refund,not the player in my team. i already have a very poor server which incloudes only2-3 35q players..and once in a week(in that period we collect tokens to buy)we find a player on 39q and what do we have?a poorly designed game.so anyone???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast