Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends - I cant see their fixtures

Question Friends - I cant see their fixtures

Hi,

I have 4 or 5 friends on Top Eleven but i cant see their fixtures to be able to watch their games. I want to refer a few people but there is no point if I can help them.

my Facebook ID is: iron.lawson

Regards,

Matthew

You are on different servers fella...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

what does that mean, and how can i be on the same server with my friend

It's not possible now, Nordeus have to tweak it somehow to see your friends on the other server

You have your fb account friends and then your T11 ones...they are stored on different servers ...
    JKLM FC...

You tell here that friends can be on a different server. Then you must explain me the following. My friends play this game 2 or 3 weeks longer then me. I can't see there matches. Now i asked some other friends to play this game....so i get the tokens because they installed the game because of me. So they installed it probably 2 weeks later then me. All of my friends can see the games of each other so the friends how played it first can see the match of my friends how installed the game later then me. Only i can't see the games of my friends. How is it possible that people that installed the game later then me are on the same server then with myfriends how installed it first? (Sorry for my bad english...i'm dutch)
    Hope you can tell me.....

How do you know that you are all on the same server?...

Plus they must be constantly getting new ones up and running surely for all the new players over a season...

I have no explanation other than that i can think of...someone on here will know the answer surely?????...

I'm sure ish it'll be server based ...
    Last edited by jklm_37; 06-12-2013 at 10:00 PM.
    JKLM FC...

yep it sounds like your on different servers and there is nothing you can do. Raise a ticket but I think you will not like the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Too Deadly View Post
    yep it sounds like your on different servers and there is nothing you can do. Raise a ticket but I think you will not like the response.
    I hope that er fast a solution is for this big problem. I want to like follow my friends with matches

Hi everyone.

I have the same issues as MJLawson1 has. I have a few friends who play top eleven, in fact quite a lot, and I am not able to see their matches neither am I able to support them in important matches, for example Cup finals or close league finishes and vice versa. Seeing the replies, I believe my friends and I are on different servers. Is there a possibility that they be on the same server now that the current season gets over today? Please look into the matter, otherwise it's no fun playing without friends and competing with them in the league or Cup games.

Also a couple of my referrals have the same problem. Please fix it soon.

PS: I've commented from my Facebook ID itself in case you want to know further information.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast