Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: No Ibra but Ronaldo and Ribery r there.

No Ibra but Ronaldo and Ribery r there.

Seeded got kicked out so Ibrahimovic won't play his last WC but on the brighter side we will get to see Ronaldo and Bribery and Portugal and France qualifies.
    France qualification was indeed heroic and amazing. What a come back!!!!

Ribéry golden ball winner!!! (^-^)
    ...¬¬' here in Madrid, the TV from Madrid and all this people is talking all day about CR7 they wanna see Ronaldo with the ball but... no Messi and no CR7, now have to be for a Bayern player

I am happy to see Ibra out, I don't liek this guy, and happy too to see Greece! xD final? I wait for a Brasil-Germany.... but ...sure will have surprises... England, France, netherland, uruguay, spain... are here

Ii am HAPPY !!!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Honestly it was not a fair game at France - Ukrain, second goal was from a huge offside...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Damn... I really wanted to see ICELAND make it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Honestly it was not a fair game at France - Ukrain, second goal was from a huge offside...
    I know, the Benzema one, right?????? They wud have drawn otherwise and the game wu have ton up to ET and Penalties

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Damn... I really wanted to see ICELAND make it.
    Maybe becoz they had no quality players......

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I am happy to see Ibra out, I don't liek this guy
    I agree even I don't like him as a person. He is too arrogant and too much of attitude. He is a great player but a pathetic person.
    He said in his interview yesterday that the WC will not be worth waiting for and watching as he is not there and also said that he will not watch the WC himef. That is so unsportsmanlike. I hated him anyways since he used to speak crap about Guardiola and was hungry for money.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I agree even I don't like him as a person. He is too arrogant and too much of attitude. He is a great player but a pathetic person.
    He said in his interview yesterday that the WC will not be worth waiting for and watching as he is not there and also said that he will not watch the WC himef. That is so unsportsmanlike. I hated him anyways since he used to speak crap about Guardiola and was hungry for money.
    Eh...

He clearly said that the WC is not worth watching as a joke.. His arrogant attitude is said in a sense of humor.

He is hungry for money? He talked crap about Guardiola? What nonsense is that. Did you even read his book?

If you did, you'd 100% understand why he said what he did about Guardiola. Seeing how other players and staff talk behind the scenes at Bayern now proves this. Guardiola is a nutcase who is constantly in every player's face. If it was up to him, he'd be laying in bed with players telling them how they should be having sex with their wives. He consistently made Ibra feel left out at Barca, thus making Ibra extremely insecure at that stage of his life.

People are talking as if Guardiola achieved something. That's just silly. You really think it was cause of Guardiola that Barcelona was extremely succesful during that period? Try Messi, Xavi and Iniesta maybe.

Zlatan is an amazing personality and hungry for money is a term that is as out of place as it is irrelevant to people who earn a living with it.

It is a true shame he won't be at the world cup, because even his performance against Portugal was better than Ronaldo's performance against Sweden. Sweden is a terrible terrible team with an even worse defense, whereas Portugal's assists were even better than the goals that Ronaldo made.

They should have both been there, and not countries like Greece that won't add anything to the entertainment or quality of the world cup. But they performed poorly in the qualifications, so Sweden has no right to complain and Portugal has no right to brag as they lost a ton of points against countries that don't have any players in a top team.
    Last edited by Killerbee; 11-22-2013 at 12:33 PM.

@Killer bee
    Zlata said that "Guardiola is a spineless coward" He said that Pep was scared of him and treated him like an outsider. And that treatment was because of Ibra's own arrogant behaviour. I feel there is no difference b/w Balotelli and Ibra, except the fact that IBRA is better.
    As for Guardiola's success, u got to be joking!!!! Did u just wake up in the morning and wrote this???? Coz be4 the 'Guardiola Revolution' Barca was nowhere close to what it is now. The current Barca players have themselves said that they will never be able to match up to the Barca under Guardiola. He made a strong team invincible and I bet everyone here will agree. Look at Munich now, since Pep went there their style of play has changes considerably. They r crushing all their opponents and the team is the same as last season. What is the difference? Guardiola. Bayern have the highest avg possession across all teams over all matches played in all leagues, a thing Guardiola is known for. This clearly proves Pep's effectiveness and also probes that after Sir Alex he is one of the best managers ever.
    As far about Pep treating Ibra badly, why does no other Brca player ever complain or has ever complained about Guardiola's behaviour anywhere???? Why only Zlata????? One man can be wrong, not the whole world.............
    I agree WC will be a bit boring without him, but speaking from the perspective of a Barca fan, if I had to choose b/w Ronaldo and IBRA for this WC, I would have chased Ronaldo.
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast