Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mourinho to AS Monaco?

Mourinho to AS Monaco?

Mourinho | "Si es necesario voy a pagar la cláusula de Jose Mourinho" | Internacional | AS.com

Here they say that the Club owner wanna pay the clause and all what is needed to obtain the services of Mourinho.

Do you see Mou in Monaco? do you imagine new contests for Monaco emblems and jerseys?

Banned
    i dont think Mourinho will move to Monaco, he will try to overcome the current difficulties in Chelsea

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Nah I doubt, they owner will have to pay 50M who will do this? Nobody, ever!

With that money you can get 2 good players or one super player.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous

No Monaco jersey for everybody xD

No way, I think Mourinho will stay in England, maybe Manchester United, or Manchester City
    dien thoai doc la pin khung | đi săn điện thoại Land Rover x6000 tại cửa hàng điện thoại độc

great

i dont think mourinho will move to Manchester United 2016...verry good. i love mo hii

One thing is clear regarding the issue as to whether Mourinho will be stepping in Man U or not - Louis van Gaal will not ‘voluntarily step aside’ for him. Mourinho and Van Gaal have a huge respect for each other, but Maarten Meijer insists the Dutchman is determined to stand his ground.
    Sports news editor and distributor

I think he'll come to ManU. I am really interested not in who will lead us (Van Gaal or Mourinho) if we will play good football. :-D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast