Thread: How to counter 4-2-3-1 with 2 DMC and ML-MC-MR

How to counter 4-2-3-1 with 2 DMC and ML-MC-MR

Hi guys,

Can anyone help with some very short advices about how to counter the defensive formation 4-2-3-1?

DR---DC---DC---DL
    ----DMC---DMC----
    ML------MC-----MR
    -------------------
    --------ST--------

Is a strong team with good players on every position, I mean it doesn't have a very weak side e.g. a weaker ML + DL so I can go that side, no, is very balanced. I also have a very good balanced team, my usually formation being 4-5-1 V style, but I can change to any other.

So, my guess is he is playing with defensive mentality and counter attacks, is very strong in defence and especially on the centre of defence and, while is not very strong on attacking (not scoring lots of goals), I can say is strong on counter attacking because is scoring every match. Is undefeated so far with 9 wins and 1 draw (0-0) with only 2 goals conceived.
    I don't know what arrows is using by if I have to guess I'd say red arrows on both DMCs and maybe red arrows on ML/MR.

What you say guys? Long story I know, but pls give any thoughts, no need for long advices from your side, a short x-x-x-x-x or go with x-x-x Ystyle or Zstyle...

Per aspera ad astra...

Go with butterfly, like against maple leaf
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE