Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: how to beat 4-3-3 Wide?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    34

    Exclamation how to beat 4-3-3 Wide?

    Best formation to beat 4-3-3 wide?
    His formation looks like this:
    how to beat 4-3-3 Wide?-untitled.jpg
    Husby likes this.

  2. #2
    Champion fadhul17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    East java, Indonesia.
    Posts
    2,304
    4-5-1v style or 4-4-2 flat. Attack down both flanks.
    Tanuj Dhaundiyal likes this.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE


    Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

  3. #3
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,489
    3W-1-3W-1-2, both flanks passing will be a better choice of formations...
    Tanuj Dhaundiyal likes this.

    AEPRE FC

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    4-5-1v style or 4-4-2 flat. Attack down both flanks.
    Lost the match 0-2
    Used 4-5-1 v style :/
    Opponent was with the stronger team by 2 points.
    Any suggestion on how to win the away game?

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    3W-1-3W-1-2, both flanks passing will be a better choice of formations...
    Have you tried it? coz i lost 0-2 and i gotta win the away cup tie
    I need to win the away game.
    Offtopic: Is the cup toughest to win in top eleven? coz of the random level managers?

  6. #6
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanuj Dhaundiyal View Post
    Have you tried it? coz i lost 0-2 and i gotta win the away cup tie
    I need to win the away game.
    Offtopic: Is the cup toughest to win in top eleven? coz of the random level managers?
    If you have a very low rated team, the more chance you can win the RR Cup...

    AEPRE FC

  7. #7
    Champion fadhul17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    East java, Indonesia.
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanuj Dhaundiyal View Post
    Lost the match 0-2
    Used 4-5-1 v style :/
    Opponent was with the stronger team by 2 points.
    Any suggestion on how to win the away game?
    Try 4-4-2 motivated, with normal mentality, own half, short passing, normal tackling, zonal marking.
    Tanuj Dhaundiyal likes this.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE


    Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    Try 4-4-2 motivated, with normal mentality, own half, short passing, normal tackling, zonal marking.
    Okay..will let you know the result after second leg
    thank you so much for the help

  9. #9
    Famous nsretkovic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,578
    I always play with 4 4 2 classic against 4 3 3 W. Normal mental. , own half, long passing, down both flanks, hard tackling, zonal marking with counterattacks And i won in semi-final CL 3:0 and 0:5 last season.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    I always play with 4 4 2 classic against 4 3 3 W. Normal mental. , own half, long passing, down both flanks, hard tackling, zonal marking with counterattacks And i won in semi-final CL 3:0 and 0:5 last season.
    was it against a stronger team?
    Opposition is 3 points stronger and lvl 3.I am lvl 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast