Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to beat 3-1-3-1-2

I have beaten teams much stronger than me using 3n-1-3w-1-2. You can assume he's got a red arrow on his amc so 3 central defenders and a dmc does the work up front. The problem is he's most likely attacking down the flanks so that leaves your ml&r to do some tracking back. His formation is also effective through the middle so it is a very strong formation. Im playing my last league match against the 2nd place team who is tied for points with me but Im killing him on goal difference. Unfortunately I don't have a very strong amc so Im trying 3 up front with a blue arrow on my central striker. See what happens. Might switch to 4-1-3w-2. Ill post my result as you all should start doing.
    Someone commented to FADHUL(who puts alot of advice on here. Thank you) that oh this match was already played a month ago. Do you realize that these threads are gathered and kept on here for a reason. So we can go back and look at them for reference.

Well I must've won because I got the first place trophy along with the CL TROPHY. This will be my 3rd season with this team. Im also managing a successful team in level 10. Same trophies too.
    If anyone knows how to go back a season to see the result please let me know. New season now so no looking back

Thx!

I used and I won against of leader in my league!

So I'm playing against a 3-1-3-1-2 and there's only some minor problems. If I run a narrow diamond then that takes out my AML/ML who his my second leading goalscorer and top assist man. If I run a 3-1-4-2 that takes out my AMR/AMC who is scoring 2 goals a game right now. So... I was contemplating running a 3-1-4-1-1 even though he'll be canceled out by the DMC because my AMR/AMC takes all the free kicks so at least it will have him on the pitch. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    1. You suggested the same formation he needed to beat.
    2. Old thread, match finished 2 months ago.
    It doesn't matter if it's old. People like me google Top Eleven how to beat 3-1-3-1-2 and come here for help. It's never too late to post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12