Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: best way to counter 4-1-3N-2

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20

    best way to counter 4-1-3N-2

    which is the best way to counter this formation?

  2. #2
    Champion fadhul17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    East java, Indonesia.
    Posts
    2,304
    Butterfly.

    ---------ST----------
    -AML-----------AMR---
    ------MC--MC---------
    -DML-----------DMR--
    ------DC-DC-DC-------
    Red arrow to your DML/DMR.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE


    Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    Butterfly.

    ---------ST----------
    -AML-----------AMR---
    ------MC--MC---------
    -DML-----------DMR--
    ------DC-DC-DC-------
    Red arrow to your DML/DMR.
    thank you very much, it helped me

  4. #4
    Dreamer Nicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    362
    I'v not been so lucky. I lost the first leg at home in cup top16.
    The quality of the starting 11 was the same.

    best way to counter 4-1-3N-2-cup1leg1.jpg

    I started with butterfly defensive, down both flanks, mixed, counter on, red arrows on DMR/DML/AMR/AML
    After 23 minutes he was ahead 2-0.

    On second alf I switched to 4-3N-2-1, normal mentality, red arrows only on AMR/AML.
    The match was quite balanced but I've been more effective in terms of shots on goal.

    Last 15' I switched again to 4-4-2, attacking mentality, red arrows only on MR/ML.
    I made many shots and scored one gol on penalty got (and scored) by the just entered ST.

    best way to counter 4-1-3N-2-cup1leg2.jpg

    Anyway, 16-9 in total shots means that I've not been so lucky..
    But probabily 4-4-2 has been the best module this evening
    Lokomotiv Plovdiv likes this.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3
    hey guys
    my first entry in this forum, really great tipps in here!

    is butterfly the best against a stronger team? my team has 32.5*, he's the leader of my league level 4 an has 37*. he plays 4-1-3N-2. is 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1 with red arrows on AML/AMR a good option? mentality "normal", pass focus "both flanks", pressing "own half", tackling "normal", pass mixed, zone, play counter.

    looking forward to your tipps an will report what happend ;-) thank u!

  6. #6
    Champion fadhul17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    East java, Indonesia.
    Posts
    2,304
    Check dis pic,
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE


    Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3
    thank you fadhul17! will try whit butterfly like you write above and report after the game ;-)

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3
    thanks fadhul17 for the tipps! i had some success, my opponent lost his first points this season, i played 2:2. but it was a strange match, see pics below.. he changed his formation a few minutes before kickoff to 4-5-1V-Style, but i didn't change my formation and started with butterfly. then, when i was 2 players less cause the red cards to 1 dc and 1 mc (i never play "hard tackling") and he scored twice, i changed completely my formation. first into 3-1dmc-2-1amc-1 and after i scored to the 1:2 i changed to 3-1dmc-2-2, played counter and scored again :-) I'm still the only one, who could get a point against him :-)


    best way to counter 4-1-3N-2-foto-1.jpgbest way to counter 4-1-3N-2-foto-2.jpgbest way to counter 4-1-3N-2-foto-3.jpg
    Last edited by elcheguevara13; 07-17-2013 at 05:42 AM.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by elcheguevara13 View Post
    hey guys
    my first entry in this forum, really great tipps in here!

    is butterfly the best against a stronger team? my team has 32.5*, he's the leader of my league level 4 an has 37*. he plays 4-1-3N-2. is 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1 with red arrows on AML/AMR a good option? mentality "normal", pass focus "both flanks", pressing "own half", tackling "normal", pass mixed, zone, play counter.

    looking forward to your tipps an will report what happend ;-) thank u!
    Use 4-3n-2w-1. No arrows!
    Mantality: attacking
    Passes:mixed!
    Passes trought: my advice is mixed but if you want play both flanks.
    No counter no offside
    Tackles: normal to prevent.lucky free-kick goal. Switch to hard if things not goes as you wish.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    31
    used exactly what you said here today and got a draw 2-2 when I used 3W-1-3W-1-2 before I won 3-1. I think it also depends on your opponent's orders and arrows.
    Quote Originally Posted by FC1879 View Post
    Use 4-3n-2w-1. No arrows!
    Mantality: attacking
    Passes:mixed!
    Passes trought: my advice is mixed but if you want play both flanks.
    No counter no offside
    Tackles: normal to prevent.lucky free-kick goal. Switch to hard if things not goes as you wish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast