Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cup semi finals tips please!

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6

    Cup semi finals tips please!

    Hey guys,

    im facing a level 4 player at the cup semi finals. Im level 2. Does anyone have tips how to beat his tactic? I think i will lose with my settings.

    I have around 3 Million and 25 tokens to spend on new players.

    Thanks!!!

    Cup semi finals tips please!-topeleven.jpg

  2. #2
    Rookie Pini Shavili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Israel , Bat-yam
    Posts
    88
    Your setting is wrong
    Your formetion is 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond you should focus throw the middle
    Setting are

    Mentality : normal
    Focus passing : throw middle
    Pressing : own half
    Tackling : easy ( cuse he has very high quality free kick )
    Passing : short
    Zone
    Offside trap : off
    Counter : off
    Put red arrow on the AMC




  3. #3
    Champion fadhul17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    East java, Indonesia.
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Vogt View Post
    Hey guys,

    im facing a level 4 player at the cup semi finals. Im level 2. Does anyone have tips how to beat his tactic? I think i will lose with my settings.

    I have around 3 Million and 25 tokens to spend on new players.

    Thanks!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	topeleven.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	9805
    Red sentence, It's sound like Roman abramovics!!
    Infact you hve same quality with ur opponent.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE


    Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pini Shavili View Post
    Your setting is wrong
    Your formetion is 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond you should focus throw the middle
    Setting are

    Mentality : normal
    Focus passing : throw middle
    Pressing : own half
    Tackling : easy ( cuse he has very high quality free kick )
    Passing : short
    Zone
    Offside trap : off
    Counter : off
    Put red arrow on the AMC
    Thanks!

    i know i have to focus through middle but i played against a 3n defense in league so i thought ill go mixed. What about my formation? Is it good against his?

    Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    Red sentence, It's sound like Roman abramovics!!
    Infact you hve same quality with ur opponent.
    Haha i mentioned it because i maybe need a new ML MR AMR or something like that ^^

  5. #5
    Rookie Pini Shavili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Israel , Bat-yam
    Posts
    88
    hey i saw your team and thats the best formetion you can put against him
    you have AMC shadow striker thats very good for you so keep focuse throw the middle and ONLY RED arrow on AMC

    good luck




  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pini Shavili View Post
    hey i saw your team and thats the best formetion you can put against him
    you have AMC shadow striker thats very good for you so keep focuse throw the middle and ONLY RED arrow on AMC

    good luck
    Alright ill try it. Thanks.