Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Title deciding clash

Quote Originally Posted by Xagec View Post
    I used ML/MR if i was using AML/AML i should say "AML/AMR" and i said that i am using attacking mentality so , no i dont used force counter attacking i think that when you use attacking , there is no need for "use counter attacking" ON,it"s when you play defensive i think.
    I see.. So, in the end what kind of marking did you use to mark the opponent? Was it zonal or man-on-man marking?
    Anyway, one more question.. Did you have more possession than your opponent in that game?

It's really great that you wanna share your tactic with us. Thank you so much.

Rookie
    I have never used man-on man and dont think a lot of people do that,possession was 54-46 for me and i was home.

I have never used man-on man and dont think a lot of people do that,possession was 54-46 for me and i was home.
    Hmm.. I see. In my situation right now, I will play away, so maybe I will start defensive first.. Thanks for the help.

why do all use dmc here ?

i would use 4-2MC-2ALM/AMR-2 ST .. if he has more shots then u in the first 20 min make ml and mr out of aml/amr .. red arows on all that ins not dml.. atack flanks and attaking hard !

Post your formation and your result. .

Use man to man and whole pitch when your players are well rested .. for example play like this in the first 45 min.. if you don`t score disable this functions ..

Just had the match, and I played with the tactic that I mentioned earlier.. Sometimes I do change the focus passing to mixed and passing style to mixed. The ball possession was 45-55(me), and I have more shot efficiency.

I won the game 0-3. Great performance from the team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12