Thread: Help me to beat him please. -.-"

Help me to beat him please. -.-"

Hi,

I need some opinion how can i beat this team (4-3N-3 formation). I lost my first leg at home 0-2. I use 4-1-4-1 defensive in that match. Now preparing for second leg.

You can see the screenshot attached. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help me to beat him please. -.-"-s3-cup-qf-leg-1.jpg   Help me to beat him please. -.-"-opponents-full-team.jpg   Help me to beat him please. -.-"-my-full-team.jpg  

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    He is playing the counter to your V, did you look at this:

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-what-use.html

4-1-4-1 is suggested counter for his
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

From what I`ve seen you have a much better midfield, but you have to stop his goalscoring power. Against 4-3N-3 you can use 4-4-2 Classic, 3-5-2 is always an option and perhaps the well-known 4-5-1V.

However, he is using the counter formation to yours as mentioned earlier, so make sure to check his previous matches in the cup and see which formation he is frequently using.

I always use Narrow diamond and easy beat 4-3-3. But my quality was always better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    He is playing the counter to your V, did you look at this:

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-what-use.html

4-1-4-1 is suggested counter for his
    In the first match, im playing 4-1-4-1, mentality defensive. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Georgiev View Post
    From what I`ve seen you have a much better midfield, but you have to stop his goalscoring power. Against 4-3N-3 you can use 4-4-2 Classic, 3-5-2 is always an option and perhaps the well-known 4-5-1V.

However, he is using the counter formation to yours as mentioned earlier, so make sure to check his previous matches in the cup and see which formation he is frequently using.
    He frequently using 4-3N-3 formation. and yes my midfield seems better than him. but his forwards are more better than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by rencas View Post
    I always use Narrow diamond and easy beat 4-3-3. But my quality was always better.
    hurm, my situation now, i can see, his forward are way better than my defender

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    4-4-2, or really anything you can to get guys defending maybe use DMC? I like Maple Leaf when I can't decide, and change it during match if it's not working. A couple questions, was that screen shot directly after the game? Did you make sure all your players were over 95% condition at the start of the game? It may be a silly question to you, but I have found it makes a lot of difference in how well my guys do.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    4-4-2, or really anything you can to get guys defending maybe use DMC? I like Maple Leaf when I can't decide, and change it during match if it's not working. A couple questions, was that screen shot directly after the game? Did you make sure all your players were over 95% condition at the start of the game? It may be a silly question to you, but I have found it makes a lot of difference in how well my guys do.
    the screen shot is not taken directly after the game finished. ok thanks, i will make sure the condition and morale is at superb.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohd Zulhilmi Abd Rahni View Post
    Hi,

I need some opinion how can i beat this team (4-3N-3 formation). I lost my first leg at home 0-2. I use 4-1-4-1 defensive in that match. Now preparing for second leg.

You can see the screenshot attached. Thanks
    I have 2 options:

1) 3N-3W-1-1-2
    Blue arrow on 3DCs,DML,DMR,DMC.
    Red arrows on the rest
    Attacking, Mixed, Own-half, Hard Tackling, Mixed, Zonal, No Counter-Attack or Offside Trap

2) 4-1-2N-1-2
    Red arrows on DL and DR
    Attacking, Through the middle, own half, short passing, normal tackling, zonal marking, no counter and offside trap

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    I have 2 options:

1) 3N-3W-1-1-2
    Blue arrow on 3DCs,DML,DMR,DMC.
    Red arrows on the rest
    Attacking, Mixed, Own-half, Hard Tackling, Mixed, Zonal, No Counter-Attack or Offside Trap

2) 4-1-2N-1-2
    Red arrows on DL and DR
    Attacking, Through the middle, own half, short passing, normal tackling, zonal marking, no counter and offside trap
    i cant follow your first option since i dont have DML and DMR. But i can accept your second choice.