Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: I cant win anymore...need help please

Oh, got another fans here.. Huhu

Try to make a formation with 2 strikers,if you are playing against weaker teams.You will make more chances.
    You dont need Dmc if they havent a good amc player,you are so deffensive oriented in my opinion.
    Diabolos80 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    you could 4-1-4-1, which could be useful too. 3-1-4-2 can be strong against many modules, if it was my team I'd be looking for some stronger defensemen and maybe an AMC for flexibility.

4-4-2 seems charmed this season
    Ok got that...i'll try 4-4-2 i think. you meant 3n-1-4-2 or 3w-1-4-2?

the defensemen are up do 30 next time so it have to look for new one next season. amc...ok...may be i could get some new during the season...i'll have a look for dc too.

which orders and arrows should i do with 4-4-2/3-1-4-2 or 4-1-4-1?
    Last edited by Diabolos80; 08-16-2013 at 02:08 PM.
    We live for the one, we die for the one! - The Legend of the Rangers/Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolos80 View Post
    Hi top11 players...

i'm really despairing...i am at the 4th season. the 1st and 2nd i got on first place. the 3rd and 4th i am at the midfield like 5th and 6th place.

champions league ist not possible...

what can i do to win? i dont know how i can go on. i am the strongest player at my league with 30,3 points and an average age from 22,9.

in season 1-3 i changed my team every day to get a counter tactic to my opponent. in the 4th season i did it 10 times (now its the 16 day) but it didin't work anymore. i decided to play with a 4-5-1 motivated/normal V-Style like "dv8r" here in the forum but it doesn't work. i only got a draw or a lose against weaker teams. the first at my leage plays a 4-4-2 flat and wins every game with 4-0 till 8-0 (agains me 1-1 and 2-2 i wondered...). another one plays an illegal tactic i think dl-dc-dc-dr/ml-mc-mc/amr/st-st or others with one wingers and one amc like aml and amc and ml and mc and wins every game or gets a draw.

could someone help me to win???

sorry for my (bad) english

regards
    diabolos
    I had the same in the beginning of the season. To much switching from formation. Now i only use maximum of three formations. I have last season used 3n-5-2 v style with succes and started with it this season but without succes. Lucky i had draws in the competition. Now I am playing different formation from 4-4-2 and 4-5-1. If i use 4-5-1 it is the V style. Sometimes I use 3n-5-2 v style. But no more formations for me than three.

How is the moral of you players?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

If you attack down the wings you should put red arrows on the fullbacks to support the attacking wingers. Also the DMR/MR player should start over the MR/AMR, why choose 3* over 5*? He will do well in AMR position surely!!!
    If you must retain the current formation as it is, take off red arrow on ST and try the following tactics.

Normal/defensive mentality.
    flank passing/long
    normal tackling
    zonal marking
    pressing own half
    yes counter, no offside.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

The morale ist perfect. I think i will test 3-1-4-2 and 4-4-2 and 3-5-2 v style. Two strikers are better i think. With one striker i have made bad experience
    I will try orders above too...i hope i win my game today with 3-1-4-2.

Hmmm not good...i won 2-1 with my 3-1-4-2 against 4-3-1-2. It was really lucky...i think i have to switch to 4-4-2 or test another game with this formation.

I tried a friendship game 4-4-2 agains a friend of my leage and lost 0-3. I had the stronger team and better formation...his was 5-3-2. Its unbelieveable...its not funny anymore.
    If it goes on like this i have to delete and start new

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    If you attack down the wings you should put red arrows on the fullbacks to support the attacking wingers. Also the DMR/MR player should start over the MR/AMR, why choose 3* over 5*? He will do well in AMR position surely!!!
    If you must retain the current formation as it is, take off red arrow on ST and try the following tactics.

Normal/defensive mentality.
    flank passing/long
    normal tackling
    zonal marking
    pressing own half
    yes counter, no offside.
    I did another test with orders above and 4-5-1v and won 4-0 against 5-3w-2. I think i will test in the evening league game against 4-4-2.
    Another question...i got a 21yo 5* dmr/mr who cant play in 4-5-1v. Should i learn a new position or let him play as dmr/mr in 4-5-1 without v style?

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolos80 View Post
    I did another test with orders above and 4-5-1v and won 4-0 against 5-3w-2. I think i will test in the evening league game against 4-4-2.
    Another question...i got a 21yo 5* dmr/mr who cant play in 4-5-1v. Should i learn a new position or let him play as dmr/mr in 4-5-1 without v style?
    I don't see advantage of using 4-5-1v against 4-4-2 as you both use wing attacks but he has 2 ST and you have 1. You need to be strong in defense and quick on the counter, use long balls with defensive mentality. Personally I don't like 4-5-1v but you can use your dmr/mr in the amr role, he'll play just fine, don't worry about it.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast