Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By HULIANO

Thread: System to win leagues and more, if you don't waste money (^-^)

System to win leagues and more, if you don't waste money (^-^)

Ok, as everybody knows, when a player starts playing at top eleven, he wanna win all "now". Todaay I wanna win the league, today I wanna win the cup, and too the champions league. All and fast.
    But.. in top eleven there are lots of teams that want the same, and if you don't waste money, be sure, another guy will be better than you easy... (-.-)'
    so, for this "tactic", the 1st u need, is patience, and you have to know that YOU will NOT WIN ALL (or maybe simply 1 cup) every season.

Here the thing^^ ejem.
    as you know, everybody, at level 1, win training points training and in the matches, yeah? everybody uses these points to increase the players and have a better team, yeah? usually 40-50% of the teams of one league do that, because are active players.
    If you don't waste money, 50% do the same, and 1 or 2 teams, waste money to have players of 5-6 stars... you do nothing. you win just a level and meybe you ens season 2nd.. 3rd.. 4th.. and the cup... (-.-) is for another.

the only thing you have to do to be competitive, is.... don't use the training points. Don't increase the speed, passing, resistance, tackling of any player of your team.
    Just, train, train all you can, and save all the points, and end the league in 8th position or worst.

the 2nd month will come, and you will be at level 1 again... but, at now yeah^^ use all the points. and you will have a team with players of 5-6 stars or maybe 7.
    You will not play the champions league in this season, but, will have sure 95% of options to win the league, and 90% to win the cup.
    In the next month, you will play in the 2nd level and in the champions league, with one competitive team, with options to win league, and champions too. (the cup at now ...-.-' don't sure but it depends, maybe 1 or 2 players are with 6 stars when you stars the season and during the month your team is better and with options..

And that's an other way, to win something in top eleven without waste $, and if you have patience.
    You can do this every 3 seasons, if you see that your team is not competitive, just don't "assign", don't waste your training points and just wait for the glory.
    hohohou (^-^)
    ...but^^
    don't do as me... I had 2 matches in 1 hour.. I put my worst players to lose the match of league (cos league is mine, I won it ) and I had the idea to change the team for the champions league match... but at 17:00 I was sleeping and a wooooorst team... won agains me for 3-0
    (^-^)'' shi* remember don't sleep befor a match guys.
    HULIANO and HopeSea like this.

oh yeah and, you can save points during 2 seasons too, and, during the next 2-3 months you will have a super good team without spend any dollar. ...remember... you wait simply for your moment of glory^^
    HULIANO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    oh yeah and, you can save points during 2 seasons too, and, during the next 2-3 months you will have a super good team without spend any dollar. ...remember... you wait simply for your moment of glory^^
    I like it! Actually I thought about this idea before, but only when I see I cannot compete against other teams and win the league title. I will just tank that season and start fresh in the following season

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    I like it! Actually I thought about this idea before, but only when I see I cannot compete against other teams and win the league title. I will just tank that season and start fresh in the following season

Another thing you can do if you wanna be 2 seasons in the same level, (or you wanna do this sistem usually) is to add as a friends teams of your league. next month they will win a level, and if you do this sistem, one day, they will be 3-4 levels better than you. And, this is the moment to see who use money to buy players of 6 stars usually... because if they do that every season, the players they buy (bought) 3-4 seasons ago, are worst for their teams at now, but, for you, his worst players are players of 5 stars that maybe (if the manager is a good guy), will sell to you if you do a good offer.
    (well too if you have good facebook friends with high level and playing in the same server u can do this)
    As I said, a player without money, but with patience, can win a treble or a league + champions easy.
    (^-^)
    HULIANO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Another thing you can do if you wanna be 2 seasons in the same level, (or you wanna do this sistem usually) is to add as a friends teams of your league. next month they will win a level, and if you do this sistem, one day, they will be 3-4 levels better than you. And, this is the moment to see who use money to buy players of 6 stars usually... because if they do that every season, the players they buy (bought) 3-4 seasons ago, are worst for their teams at now, but, for you, his worst players are players of 5 stars that maybe (if the manager is a good guy), will sell to you if you do a good offer.
    (well too if you have good facebook friends with high level and playing in the same server u can do this)
    As I said, a player without money, but with patience, can win a treble or a league + champions easy.
    (^-^)
    For me, it is just personal preferences that I do not want to see any runner-up title, cup, or medal (whatever they are called) in my trophy room ) So if I see that I cannot compete I will just tank that season and do something else in real life ) It is just the game anyway so we can play any way we want ^^
    HopeSea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    For me, it is just personal preferences that I do not want to see any runner-up title, cup, or medal (whatever they are called) in my trophy room ) So if I see that I cannot compete I will just tank that season and do something else in real life ) It is just the game anyway so we can play any way we want ^^
    hahaha I like the history of my team like it is xDD ...-.-' at the end is something boring when you see a trophy room with league-champions-league-champions... and all the same xDD nop? LOL System to win leagues and more, if you don't waste money (^-^)-temp-7-sala-trofeos.jpg

sdw
    Apprentice
    Im doing the same.Im 23th level but I played above 30 seasons.My tactic is that :
    - One season I concentrate on the league cuz previous season I ended 8th or worst.In the new season I have very good players and I concentrate only on the league.
    -Next season my 6 stars players are 5 stars players and I realised that there are many stronger teams than mine.If I see difficulties,Im concentrating only in Champions League and my purpose to become 8th or worst to be stronger in the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    Im doing the same.Im 23th level but I played above 30 seasons.My tactic is that :
    - One season I concentrate on the league cuz previous season I ended 8th or worst.In the new season I have very good players and I concentrate only on the league.
    -Next season my 6 stars players are 5 stars players and I realised that there are many stronger teams than mine.If I see difficulties,Im concentrating only in Champions League and my purpose to become 8th or worst to be stronger in the next season.
    Yeah just keep calm 1 month training, with the worst team you have, and the next month play to win
    well the truth is that I writte that but I don't use this sistem at now, just one of my friends is doing that coz I tell him about how to do this tactic at level 1.h I pay and buy 3 players of 6 stars every month and a young player, this season I won the league, 1 hour ago I loose the final of cup in penalties, and tomorrow I will play the final of champions league, (I was near the treble again (^-^)' ) but, if one day I'm tired I know what to do xD