Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 4-4-2 classic overpowered?

wow, a thread from 2 months ago, same 'feature'

i had a game against a 10Q weaker team using the 4-2-3-1
    it was a draw 1-1. id usually do well with my formation even against stronger teams using 5 backs, but this guys backs are 1 stars (his strikers too), and yet they somehow foiled my formation. id also mention it was at his home, and a friend and i watched my team but they somehow got 55-45 possession
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

I always play 4-4-2 too and won all this games!

Rookie
    I have played 3 teams that used 4-4-2 on me. My cup opponent was bested 1-0 and 1-6, my league opponent topped me 2-1, and my Champions league opponent lost 3-0.

Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    There is one very important rule in the new game engine.1 DMC+1 MC are better than 2 MC's.
    Are you sure? Whence came this info?
    I hear voices in my head, but they speak russian.

Apprentice
    here is it 3w1dmc42 win against 442 but iam not sure from tactics.and i dont know why win against 442 !

I always win against 4-4-2 if u play against strong 4-4-2 try 3n-3w(dmr-DMc-dml)2n-2 atacking :normal ,focus:mix ,own half ,passing mix ,zonal ,counter

hic, I used 4-4-2 last season, and the harvest is only two cup champions professional
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

In case you have much better strikers: Try 343 with blue arrows on both wide strikers and attacking throw middle.

In case you have much better MCs: 352 flat with red arrows on both wide MCs and attacking throw middle.

I usually use attacking throw middle when the opponent does not have DMC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Slagmolen View Post
    Always play a 4-3-3 situation but with some accurate adjustments To have rotating players. Keep it narrow, play midfield. Basically what you have to get is one of your strikers moves into a slight Amc position in defense. Mid Mc into a dmc position and one Dc going over the wing during attack (pref a dc/drc) this way you keep plenty defense against 2 strikers, you have enough power in midfield and enough scoring power in the front but one very important asset is the fact you shut down their wingers.

keep mixed passing. Counter and offside off, zonal marking, attack play, normal tackles, and pass through midfield.

The backs stay as is.

-------st-st-↓st↓-------
    ----------------------
    ------mc-↓mc↓-mc-----
    -------------------------
    --DC---DC---DC---↑DC↑---
    I just did this against a 4-4-2 classic while i was the away team and he had a stronger team. I won 4-0. Thank you!

4-4-2 classic overpowered?-bez-tytu-u.jpg

he had way better team than mine cause hes lvl 5 and im 3 only seems that 4132 may be effective

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast