Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 4-4-2 classic overpowered?

Today played the 442 with my 4-3-1-2 formation and won away with 5-0.
    My tactics: mentality defensive, passing throught the middle, own half, normal tackeling, mixed passing, zonal, force to counter and play offside.
    Some statistics:
    me strength 47, 61% ball possession, 17 shots, 12 on target
    His: strength 33.9, 15 shots, 6 on target

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan van Est View Post
    My tactics: mentality defensive, passing throught the middle, own half, normal tackeling, mixed passing, zonal, force to counter and play offside.
    Some statistics:
    How about arrows , and 4-3N-1-2 or 4-3W-1-2 and one point is your team stronger or weaker or equal . Thanks for share

I just watched a match . 4-1-3-1-1 can beat 4-4-2 but i don't really know about details of the formation . I guest attack , thru the middle ( because his team attack alot , and the ball always around the middle when his team attack ) . Somebody know some details please share below here

4-4-2 classic overpowered?-untitled.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznbuidoiboi View Post
    How about arrows , and 4-3N-1-2 or 4-3W-1-2 and one point is your team stronger or weaker or equal . Thanks for share
    Only red arrow on AMC

I found 3N-1-3W-1-2 works really well for me. Perfect resuls and stats. Ironically 442 is listed as a counterformation.

Rookie
    i have always won with 4-1-3-1-1 against 4-4-2

Rookie
    ive tried 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly, 4-5-1v style, 4-1-2-1-2 nd, 4-3n-3, 4-3n-1-2 and it never beats 4-4-2 classic. well ive beaten 4-4-2 with 4-5-1v a few times, but its not always reliable. anyone got a perfect formation that works for them? tell me arrows and orders of your formations please. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan van Est View Post
    Some statistics:
    You won 5-0 because you were 13.1 points stronger than your opponent. IMO your tactics and formation do not apply. The result I had on the previous page was against a superior opponent. It means a bit more.

I will see if I can post a picture. I used 451V with 2 red arrows on your DL and DR, a blue arrow on your DMC and two blue arrows on your DC's while adding two red arrows on your AML and AMR, focus passing over both flanks, normal mentality, normal tackle, mixed passing and forcing the counter attack. I also press my own half while marking zonal.

I am using this setup facing equally strong teams, while the are watching the match. Maybe I am just getting lucky, but I usually controll possesion and smother attacks early when they are trying to build up.

Before the match I would set up 4141 and change it to 451V right before kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Brown View Post
    I will see if I can post a picture. I used 451V with 2 red arrows on your DL and DR, a blue arrow on your DMC and two blue arrows on your DC's while adding two red arrows on your AML and AMR, focus passing over both flanks, normal mentality, normal tackle, mixed passing and forcing the counter attack. I also press my own half while marking zonal.

I am using this setup facing equally strong teams, while the are watching the match. Maybe I am just getting lucky, but I usually controll possesion and smother attacks early when they are trying to build up.

Before the match I would set up 4141 and change it to 451V right before kick off.
    thats a good idea. league rivals last season did that. ima out cheeky them by setting an illegal formation, then when the game starts ill set my usual formation in hopes of them being too cocky and sending in their reserves >;P

i actually think the 4-4-2s weakness is in the middle. they have 4 wingers and 4 centerers (or centreers), pretty even right? theyre missing a CDM, the most overpowered position. since there arent any other teams using the 4-4-2 other than me and myself (aint no 'I' yet), ill probably try it on both, both ways

oh no you brought dem arrows! must, remain, strong...
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast