Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: neeeeeed help ... 4-1dmc-1-2w-2 .... important match in cup please need your help :"(

Exclamation neeeeeed help ... 4-1dmc-1-2w-2 .... important match in cup please need your help :"(

hi guys i hope everything good ... i have really important match i need i big help ..

i'm playing against a guy who has a good team his Q .36.2 and mine 32.2

this formation >>neeeeeed help ... 4-1dmc-1-2w-2 .... important match in cup please need your help :"(-carlos.jpg

and this my team >>neeeeeed help ... 4-1dmc-1-2w-2 .... important match in cup please need your help :"(-me.jpg

don't mind the injures i'll recover them tomorrow ...

i know the the counter attack of this formation is 3N-3w-2MC-2ST

but i don't have DML-DMR ... and i don't have enough token to buy them ...

actually he is better than me but maybe i can win maybe not ...

oh yeah i can take advantage of his middle so please help me to find a formation to counter it ....
    khris likes this.

30 views and no one help ... F##K

just guessing but how about 4-4-2 formation, i maybe wrong but it just an idea the two full backs should keep his attacking wingers in check
    Last edited by Thomas Anthony; 09-08-2013 at 08:22 PM.

hahahahaha))) mmmhh I see that you have players for special positions that I never use.. cos I play with a 4-3-3 every time and have lots of St, MC, and just 1 dr-dl .....this guy is a little bit better than you... but meybe the key is to have the control in the midfield and have good defense... so, my opinion is for a 4-5-1 with the MC and ST full of red arrows, 2 central DC with blue arrows and DL-DR I ever put red arrow to have 2 players more attacking. defensive yeah. attacking... yeah.... but read to others, here or... in other side of this forum

another good tactic is 4-1-4-1.... this won me on the cup for 3-0 ...-.-'''''

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Anthony View Post
    just guessing but how about 4-4-2 formation, i maybe wrong but it just an idea the two full backs should keep his attacking wingers in check
    i have to control his flanks and the attack the middle ... so 4-4-2 maybe work

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah I would 4 4 2 or maybe 4 1 4 1 (I have strong DMC)

Use the formation that best suits your strongest players
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    hahahahaha))) mmmhh I see that you have players for special positions that I never use.. cos I play with a 4-3-3 every time and have lots of St, MC, and just 1 dr-dl .....this guy is a little bit better than you... but meybe the key is to have the control in the midfield and have good defense... so, my opinion is for a 4-5-1 with the MC and ST full of red arrows, 2 central DC with blue arrows and DL-DR I ever put red arrow to have 2 players more attacking. defensive yeah. attacking... yeah.... but read to others, here or... in other side of this forum

i think 4-5-1 flat is the key , as you said i have to control his flanks and attack the middle ... i'll stick with your formation ....

Orders : attacking , middle , normal tackling , zonal, counter attack , mixed or short passing

i read all the threads about this formation and seems no one help ..

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yeah I would 4 4 2 or maybe 4 1 4 1 (I have strong DMC)

Use the formation that best suits your strongest players

so here the thing , first i'll go with 4-1-4-1 then switched to 4-5-1 in 2nd half to give extra attack .. what you think about that ?!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah, see how's it working and be ready to change them if needed.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast