Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: damn "" really i get enough of this formation .. it's seems unbeatable help plZZ :"(

Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    Every formation (except for illegal ones) has wingers... so what do you mean by this nonsense ?

(I'm fairly sure you aren't gonna respond, as this looks very much like troll...)

yeah it's make no sense ... kinda a troll as you said

so what you think about that formation any suggestion ... ?

Dreamer
    It's simply a rearranged of 4-5-1, with a bit more defense thanks to the 2 DMCs (I bet he even put red arrows on them).

So best thing to do is use a variation of 3-5-2. Something like this should do :

-------ST--ST-------

AML-------------AMR

-----MC-MC-MC-----

--------------------

-----DC-DC-DC------

Good luck !

Dreamer
    You may replace the center MC by a DMC, just below, with a red arrow on it. It should give you more defense.

If you do that, then better orient passes on the flacks, because you center Midfield will be a bit weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    It's simply a rearranged of 4-5-1, with a bit more defense thanks to the 2 DMCs (I bet he even put red arrows on them).

So best thing to do is use a variation of 3-5-2. Something like this should do :

-------ST--ST-------

AML-------------AMR

-----MC-MC-MC-----

--------------------

-----DC-DC-DC------

Good luck !

yesterday i play against him in CL but here the thing ... i just lost 1-0 i play the same formation but 3 wide DC ...

if i play today against him with your formation above i think it should do the work ...

i'll play with DMC and red arrow on it .. both flanks for sure , attacking , hard tackling , mixed passing or short !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ View Post
    LOL .. i'ts ok to follow your advice cuz maybe this one is the key to counter his formation ..

i have to push my players too hard in this match but i don't care I HAVE TO WIN !!
    so 3-5-2 flat.....

don't worry i have friends will support me in this game ..
    Let me know if it worked! i'll be struggling on my tactics against the weird formation i'll match tomorrow. wish you lot of goals!!

Rookie
    My first instinct was 3-5-2 as well. You don't need many defenders as he doesn't offer much in attack. And a 5-man midfield should let you dominate that area of the park as he doesn't have much there either. Obviously he has a very strong defence, but two Strikers should give you some penetration there.

Let us know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    My first instinct was 3-5-2 as well. You don't need many defenders as he doesn't offer much in attack. And a 5-man midfield should let you dominate that area of the park as he doesn't have much there either. Obviously he has a very strong defence, but two Strikers should give you some penetration there.

Let us know how it goes

if i play 3-5-2 flat >> i'll play mixed or middle passing .. and if i play 3-5V-2 i'll play down both flanks .. i'm just confused right now .. ??

so i'll stick with 3-5-2 flat , attacking , mixed , hard tackling , mixed or short , offside trap , counter attacks ... as Ankle Breaker said

last thing... i have AML only not ML so if i put AML that will effect me or not ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ View Post
    if i play 3-5-2 flat >> i'll play mixed or middle passing .. and if i play 3-5V-2 i'll play down both flanks .. i'm just confused right now .. ??

so i'll stick with 3-5-2 flat , attacking , mixed , hard tackling , mixed or short , offside trap , counter attacks ... as Ankle Breaker said

last thing... i have AML only not ML so if i put AML that will effect me or not ??
    i never mentioned Counter attacks,that would be effective if you played a defensive mentality. so just keep the offside trap turned on.About the AML they should be fine...you might want to put the blue arrow on your AMR and try to see what happen...or Red arrow on MR...arrows are easy to manage on the match running.Good luck!i'll be waiting for the final score!! post it here
    PS buy ASAP a damn ML!!! eheheh
    Last edited by Ankle Breaker; 09-11-2013 at 02:15 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have had ok success playing an AML as an ML for a couple of games due to injuries, but like he said... you oughtta get one

Good luck!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

F**k that luck ... just lost 3-2 .. it was 2-1 for me till 70 min, i make a change DC he score then free kick ... 3-2

17 all shoots .... 15 on target for me !!!! WTF ... another loss from the same f**ing formation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast