Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: damn "" really i get enough of this formation .. it's seems unbeatable help plZZ :"(

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I'm thinking of trying that one.

Seriously though bummer for you, sorry you lost.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bad... well we know there are not "standard" formations to win other's... but looking this guy, with 1 ST, I play with a 4-3-3 ever, and I remember a guy pplaying against me with a 4-1-4-1, his 1 ST did 2 goals and I can not do anything with his defensive sistem... so, my suggestion is that you have to be in attack, anly 3 DCin the center of defense, and maybe 3-5-2 is the better option against this of your picture...

Quote Originally Posted by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ View Post
    F**k that luck ... just lost 3-2 .. it was 2-1 for me till 70 min, i make a change DC he score then free kick ... 3-2

17 all shoots .... 15 on target for me !!!! WTF ... another loss from the same f**ing formation
    Geez,that sucks!! especially after making a change and you were winning!! i've been so upset not so long ago when i got screwed in the champions league against lower players than me!! i'm still pissed for that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ankle Breaker View Post
    Geez,that sucks!! especially after making a change and you were winning!! i've been so upset not so long ago when i got screwed in the champions league against lower players than me!! i'm still pissed for that!!

really sucks ... he wasn't watch the game either and i take 6 support from my friends ...

btw thanks you i appreciate your help it was helpful .. and thank all ..

still upset .. LOL
    Susan Fc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ View Post
    really sucks ... he wasn't watch the game either and i take 6 support from my friends ...

btw thanks you i appreciate your help it was helpful .. and thank all ..

still upset .. LOL
    |

you're welcome! at least we can learn from our own mistakes,what counts is we always can understand the reasons why we lost a match(and sometimes it never happens 'cause of illogical events)...so we'll fix it for the next time!! sometimes the logic won't help...i find statistics more helpful,like watching all other match stats and try to understand why one player won against another one...then i try to guess the tactics from the final stats and at times i even try to copy counter formations depending on my case. hahaha such a painful job..but it needs to be done!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123