Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: damn "" really i get enough of this formation .. it's seems unbeatable help plZZ :"(

Exclamation damn "" really i get enough of this formation .. it's seems unbeatable help plZZ :"(

hi mangers ... tomorrow i'll play against this "unbeatable" formation ...

today he beat me 1-0 and disqualified me in CL ... unfortunately he with me in league so tomorrow
    i have to beat him ....

>>>> his formation : damn "" really i get enough of this formation .. it's seems unbeatable help plZZ :"(-image-44.jpg

i'm better than him so please help me to counter his formation

Last edited by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ; 09-17-2013 at 06:03 AM.

3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly Don't ask the orders as I don't know. I have played against 3W-2CMD-3W-2 & won 6-0 with 4-4-2 orders nothing special just normal.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

Apprentice
    any formation wit wingers will crush it

Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    I don't think it is that easy to crush it with wingers as the two DMCs plus DL/DR are there to block wingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ View Post
    hi mangers ... tomorrow i'll play against this "unbeatable" formation ...

today he beat me 1-0 against and disqualified me in CL ... and unfortunately he with me in league so tomorrow
    i have to beat him ....

>>>> his formation : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 44.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	12050

i'm better than him so please help me to counter his formation

From the few i got about this game in my short experience,depending on my own defenders skills i would try a simple 3-5-2 FLAT,(RED ARROWS for ML,MR,central MC and both the ST.BLUE ARROWS for the other 2 MCs. I'd play ATTACKING or HARD ATTACKING MENTALITY(this one only if you're really pissed at your opponent at that point you would drain your beloved players energy to death).PASSING FOCUS MIXED,PRESSING WHOLE PITCH,HARD TACKLING,SHORT PASS,ZONAL.and last but not least important,OFFSIDE TRAP must be turned ON.finally i'd set the WIN BONUS to the MAX value available,with a reasonable discount on tickets for your crew to be more pleasant to attend your match.(oh,if you get some friend to watch your match it wouldn't hurt!)
    I'm not sure you want to take my advice for granted since i'm only a level 2-rookie at this game,maybe things are different at higher levels.Get ready to watch bunches of video then,for some addictional resting pack.Anyways, GOOD LUCK!!
    If for some reason you decide to follow my advices,unsuccesfully,feel free to add me in the game and arrange a sneaky friendly 5 minutes before my most important match!! LOL
    Last edited by Ankle Breaker; 09-11-2013 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly Don't ask the orders as I don't know. I have played against 3W-2CMD-3W-2 & won 6-0 with 4-4-2 orders nothing special just normal.

but i dont have much token to buy DML -DMR " ..

i played against him with 4-5-1 V style he beat me 3-1 ....
    Last edited by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ; 09-12-2013 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ View Post
    i play against him with 4-5-1 V style he beat me 3-1 ....
    Have you already tried to look back at the earlier matches,and spot the ones he had troubles with,using that formation?if he lost or drew..sometimes that helps a lot.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ankle Breaker View Post
    From the few i got about this game in my short experience,depending on my own defenders skills i would try a simple 3-5-2 FLAT,(RED ARROWS for ML,MR,central MC and both the ST.BLUE ARROWS for the other 2 MCs. I'd play ATTACKING or HARD ATTACKING MENTALITY(this one only if you're really pissed at your opponent at that point you would drain your beloved players energy to death).PASSING FOCUS MIXED,PRESSING WHOLE PITCH,HARD TACKLING,SHORT PASS,ZONAL.and last but not least important,OFFSIDE TRAP must be turned ON.finally i'd set the WIN BONUS to the MAX value available,with a reasonable discount on tickets for your crew to be more pleasant to attend your match.(oh,if you get some friend to watch your match it wouldn't hurt!)
    I'm not sure you want to take my advice for granted since i'm only a level 2-rookie at this game,maybe things are different at higher levels.Get ready to watch bunches of video then,for some addictional resting pack.Anyways, GOOD LUCK!!
    If for some reason you decide to follow my advices,unsuccesfully,feel free to add me in the game and arrange a sneaky friendly 5 minutes before my most important match!! LOL

LOL .. i'ts ok to follow your advice cuz maybe this one is the key to counter his formation ..

i have to push my players too hard in this match but i don't care I HAVE TO WIN !!
    so 3-5-2 flat.....

don't worry i have friends will support me in this game ..
    Ankle Breaker likes this.

Dreamer
    Every formation (except for illegal ones) has wingers... so what do you mean by this nonsense ?

(I'm fairly sure you aren't gonna respond, as this looks very much like troll...)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast