Thread: What mentality is your opponent?

What mentality is your opponent?

Hey guys,

Based on your experience, I was wondering if there is any way to get an indication on your opponents mentality by looking at his past results? I mean an indicator could be formation, but that can changed by using arrows etc.

Tackling, fouls, cards, possesion? Does any of this indicate anything??? I was just wondering how to use his public info better to prepare.

Thanks
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

i tested mentality a lot before, they affect your stamina a lot and can change your result. my teams were goonskies (4) and rags to riches (1) set on all of the settings
    goonskies on hard attacking vs rags on hard defending will average out around 6-1
    and vice versa 8-0
    the reason why hard defending is better is because the opponents players are too reckless? sounds about right. on consecutive games i set them on hard defending to conserve stamina

not sure if one can find out the opponents mentality other than to ask the person
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

I believe if there are not much action in game, you can safely assume the opponent is playing defensively. If there are a lot of counter attack breaks from your opponent (not talking about one or two) then it is definitely counter attacking on.

I also think that if your player makes a lot of mistakes/slips, then it's whole pitch pressing especially if it's your defender/mc.

Opponent team having less possession but has more shots then he is either attacking or at normal mentality.

You can be 100% sure.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

dont know about the defending mistakes. i only set half pitch and i see that a lot. probably something that has to do with the 'handling'/ball control skill. i wonder if we will see a GK never mess up if played up front
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat