Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By TimYoung
  • 2 Post By andy2h53

Thread: 4-1-2-1-2 nd

4-1-2-1-2 nd

Hi! What couch advice i should use for this formation?

Apprentice
    My couch advise is to always put a few pillows on it in case you sleep and use as pillows. Also, once in a while look beneath the seats and you’ll be surprise how many coins are down there.

Rookie
    three seater couch is best
    Sheep and rkhbvs like this.

I'm not too sure what you're asking about. Are you wanting advice to use that formation, or are you wanting advice to play against that formation. Need to be more clear.
    Underdogs FC
    Season 1: Cup Runner Up
    Season 3: League Runner Up

DL D D DR

DMC
    MC MC

AML AMR

ST

If your team is weaker, play "defensive" with "red arrows" on AML and AMR pressing own half, short passing, down both flanks, Hard tackling, and Force Counter attacks. If your team is stronger, "Attack", same red arrows, mixed passing, normal tackling, pressing whole pitch, Marking zonal, Play offside trap Hope this helps 4-1-2-1-2 nd-soccer.jpg

Isn't that technically a 4-1-2-2-1? Or a 4-5-1 depending on which way you look at it?
    Underdogs FC
    Season 1: Cup Runner Up
    Season 3: League Runner Up

U are talking about 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond, right???
    It looks like this-
    DL-DC----DC-DR
    -------DMC-------
    ---MC------MC-----
    -------AMC--------
    ---ST-------ST----

I can give u fair enuf advice on it as I played the whole og my last season with this formation and finished 2nd. First of all, u shud always use the formation which allows your players to perform to their fullest. I always like playing 4 defenders and had gud players in that position. My DMC was a gr8 5 starrer so it was obvious to make him play. Plus he cud handle my opponents AMC. One of my MC was a 4 star dribbler and other was another high 4 starrer. My AMC was high 4 star and I like AMCs as it is my favourite position and they score many goals. I had 2 gud strikers one either footed and other right footed. So I placed the right footed on the right and he ended up being my top scorer. The other striker took all the free kicks and penalties.
    So, if u use this formation and have fast DL and DR, place them on red arrows. Let GK play his position and give ur Dcs and DMC blue arrow. If ur opponent has no AMC give ur DMC red arrow. If ur opponent has wingers, let ur DL and DR play without arrows. Give both ur MCs red arrows or let them play without arrows. Give ur AMC and Strikers red arrows. Play attacking against weaker teams( I play hard attacking) and defensive against stronger ones. Normal Tackling( if u have a defensive wall, u can play hard tackling). Pass through the middle and keep long passes. Press own half. If ur defenders are faster than ur opponents forwards, play counter attacks and offside trap.
    Hope this has helped. If any experienced player finds me wrong, pls correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Survivor View Post
    DL D D DR

DMC
    MC MC

AML AMR

ST

If your team is weaker, play "defensive" with "red arrows" on AML and AMR pressing own half, short passing, down both flanks, Hard tackling, and Force Counter attacks. If your team is stronger, "Attack", same red arrows, mixed passing, normal tackling, pressing whole pitch, Marking zonal, Play offside trap Hope this helps Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Soccer.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	12242
    He was talking of 4-1-2-1-2, not 4-1-2-2W-1.I thinkm u have got it wrong but ur advice on that particular formation is gud.

I had trouble with this last season so would be interested to know what you find out also I am facing this in cup but I did see this formation defeated in champions league final by 5-1-3N-1 against a scout team who knocked me out, I have not tested this myself.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    My couch advise is to always put a few pillows on it in case you sleep and use as pillows. Also, once in a while look beneath the seats and you’ll be surprise how many coins are down there.
    any orders for that Couch advise ...like mentality or arrows ? 😂