Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Speechless.....

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Thats Why i play 442.

Everyone forget one thing, it is not the average of the Team that counts, it is the average of the 11 players that count.

Many teams, have first 11 all 6,5,4* and a lot of 2* in the beanch, that lowers the Team average, and fulls everybody.
    If you really whant to know the real value of your oponente, see His start 11 and do the math.

I am not saying, it will improve the final result, but at least you will be sure If you lose against a weaker or stronger Team.
    Yeah, I beat a higher Q team just now because I had better strikers then their defence and played long ball. Also, tho my midfield were much lower Q then his I contained it because I trained my MC to be def and offensive and my def MC shut down his offensive mid as he trained them with averageish ratings whilst my lower Q MC had higher def rating then his offence.

Like lots of things makes a difference then just looking at average rating of a team.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Like I said, I have yet to lose against a lower Q team so I must be doing something right and I just beaten a higher Q team in the cup just now.

Take a look at my orders guide for some tips.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...der-guide.html
    Very nicely put together. Will test it this season and get back to you how it worked for me.

Ok so tomorrow i got my first CL game against a 442. According to your guide would this be a proper Setup?
    Or do i have to switch the DMR with a MR? DMR is way better skilled player:

Speechless.....-tac.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Mischa I can understand your frustration, but everyone has to face the same things. If you want to Vent there's a thread for that but there is no need for offensive language.

Funny

this seems to be the only way to get attention....

on proper questions i hardly get answers. useful ones....
    Last edited by Mischa Cali; 09-24-2013 at 04:19 AM.

I am just as much in the dark, I have no answer about the schedule. I have the same thing, btw, a couple days where the games are close.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Mischa I can understand your frustration, but everyone has to face the same things. If you want to Vent there's a thread for that but there is no need for offensive language.
    Can you explain me why its possible to have league and cl matches within 10 mins or how someone sane can think something up like that?

Its so obviously an affront for every one trying to seriously manage his club. Dont know...but thats reason enough the start steamin

PS: at first i was really happy to see having a whole week of CL matchups with some breaks in between..

At this point Champions League becomes more of a punishment then a bonus? Or am i completely losing my mind?

Edit: How do you cope with that? Any useful advice?

PS: And yes you're right..offensive language doesn't help at all. But i was so frustrated because the past week held some very strange surprise in results. Sorry again about that.
    Last edited by Mischa Cali; 09-24-2013 at 04:35 AM.

Well, I pick which players are the stronger and hope for the best. Set up your subs carefully. CL you just have to be in top 2 of group so, even if you have a bad game you can bounce back... unlike Cup. Yeah it is really irritating, I do sympathize!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Well, I pick which players are the stronger and hope for the best. Set up your subs carefully. CL you just have to be in top 2 of group so, even if you have a bad game you can bounce back... unlike Cup. Yeah it is really irritating, I do sympathize!
    Thanks for the heads up.

Ill make sure to have their condition maxed. Luckily i got a large team with most positions doubled. Lets see what we can achieve. Good Luck to you.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast