Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How to beat 4-2-2-2 hexagon?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Marszał View Post
    So finally I've started with 5-4-1 formation and it started ok I was leading 2-0 but then i started to loose goals and it changed to 2-3.
    Then I switched to 4-4-1-1 and was able to score for 3-3.
    Tomorrow there is a rematch. My team is slightly better but he might have beter CM's.
    I need to win it tomorrow on his ground to go into the final.
    Can someone help me please with a tactic?
    Hi Adam read some post above, I finally played with 4-3N-1-2 and easily won 5-0 at home the return match in League with an opponent who beat me 1-0 at 1st match in wich I started with the same 4-2-2-2 and later tried to change something passing to classic 4-4-2.
    And I have 5 or 6 medium quality points more than him!
    Beyond this League match, I've faced in Champions League QF another guy using the 4-2-2-2 hexagon wich quality is similar to League opponent.

At 1st leg, me playing away, I used the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond and it was a 1-1 draw.
    At 2nd leg I used 4-3MC-2AML/R-1 and it was another 1-1 draw, I finally won the leg at penalty shootout.
    So, try maybe the 4-3N-1-2
    Last edited by raffozza; 10-16-2013 at 12:39 AM.

you should use 4-3-3, I have overcome it!!
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

So finally I've started with 5-4-1 formation and it started ok I was leading 2-0 but then i started to loose goals and it changed to 2-3.
    Then I switched to 4-4-1-1 and was able to score for 3-3.
    Tomorrow there is a rematch. My team is slightly better but he might have beter CM's.
    I need to win it tomorrow on his ground to go into the final.
    Can someone help me please with a tactic?
    4-4-1-1 is good against the 4-2-2-2 hexagon.

Rookie
    4-4-1-1 middle attack the rest on normal? How about the arrows? (blue on ml, mr maybe red on mc if I'll switch to 4-5-1?)?

yes middle attack rest normal. red arrows ml mr.

Rookie
    It did not help unfortunatelly.
    I've lost 1-0 and did not qualify to the final (where is extreamly poor team to beat).
    I was better but I could score goals...
    Thanks for all the help

It did not help unfortunatelly.
    I've lost 1-0 and did not qualify to the final (where is extreamly poor team to beat).
    I was better but I could score goals...
    Thanks for all the help
    Wich formation did you use? I suggested 4-4-2 narrow diamond (4-1DMC-2MC-1AMC-2)

Rookie
    I've started with 4-4-1-1.
    starting from the half I changed it to 4-4(3mc mr)-1-1 and later to 4-3N-1-2 full middle attack.
    The funny thing is that in 6th minute he lost his AMR because of an injury and cause he was not online he did not changed this player.
    I had full morale and condition better quality of players full squad but still I was unable to score a goal...

I've started with 4-4-1-1.
    starting from the half I changed it to 4-4(3mc mr)-1-1 and later to 4-3N-1-2 full middle attack.
    The funny thing is that in 6th minute he lost his AMR because of an injury and cause he was not online he did not changed this player.
    I had full morale and condition better quality of players full squad but still I was unable to score a goal...

I have yesterday played against 4-2-2-2 hexagon too and I won the match. Before the opponent switched the formation I scored a goal.

I have used attacking, mixed passes, own half, mixed passes, normal tackle zonal marking no counter no offside

red arrows ml en mr

---DC--DC--DC---
    ---DMC----DMC---
    MR-----MC-----ML
    -------------------
    -----ST----ST----

Use blue arrows on ML/MR and red on the MC and focus attacking through middle.

You can also use blue arrow on one ST. And attack through middle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast