Thread: All formation

Angry All formation

I dont get guys who doesn't wanna read about the tactics and formations. Thx to some people here everything is said very clearly. Whole bunch of a formations are already tested with more or less better or worst experiences.

So why, in the name of God, some of you still ask:

Please, how to play against 4-4-2? Or: Can anyone help, I have important match, hot to play against 4-3-3?

I don't get it. READ.

If you have questions about rare or new formations or new experience, write, if not, read. Easy.
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Dino View Post
    I dont get guys who doesn't wanna read about the tactics and formations. Thx to some people here everything is said very clearly. Whole bunch of a formations are already tested with more or less better or worst experiences.

So why, in the name of God, some of you still ask:

Please, how to play against 4-4-2? Or: Can anyone help, I have important match, hot to play against 4-3-3?

I don't get it. READ.

If you have questions about rare or new formations or new experience, write, if not, read. Easy.
    you are having trouble with tactics.??

Maybe all players are not as illuminated as you...

reasons for this strange behavior?
    all people don't wants to read only a guide, prefeer talk directly with somebody and share, because the guide is not "the oracle" and just tell you the formation, not the orders.
    Another is people that have hurry, and are registred in this forum to have a answer in minutes.
    Another is people with lot of free time to loose some days, like me now to answer you.

i dont buy they are in hurry, not to say that is stupid. how can it be faster when you have to wait for someone to reply to you, when you have a Table of Counter Formations - What to use so you need a few sec to find it? doesnt make sense. i can understand they want to socialize and discuss and play smart they got everything. it is forum like any other. i personaly think they doesn't look for an answer at all.

but i don't mind, just think it is stupid. i dont judge, or want to be rude, it is a free world, people can do whatever they want.
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...