Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation II

How to Win Against Any Formation II

deleted due to trolls.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-09-2013 at 10:43 PM.
    Ljepoje, Carlitos, marc31 and 27 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Good start! I suggest to add variabilities into team orders for a)weaker or b)stronger opponent. :]
    Joseph Survivor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Good start! I suggest to add variabilities into team orders for a)weaker or b)stronger opponent. :]
    Ughhh... Thats gonna take too long you know... I am just trying to restore the original thread that all that info got deleted. I'm no expert on formations and I'm not a big fan of giving out advice on how to counter every single formation. I'm just doing the basics here.

GREAT JOB --> July Fourth
    With this interesting topic, you have helped thousand of people especially Newbie like me
    If possible I think you should put more formation to complete the picture.

OR, you should guide people the basic to counter such as if you see a formation do not play ML/MR and AML or AMR you should attack flank, if you see they have real MC such as wide diamond formation you should put more MC and attack middle. If you see enemy has only 1 ST you only need 3 DC and if you see AMR,AMC,AML you should have DMC to counter...etc.

I think it is best you give people a fishing rod instead of a fish, so that in the future they know how to fish by themselves instead of crying and asking all the time

Cheers mate.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by singaboy View Post
    GREAT JOB --> July Fourth
    With this interesting topic, you have helped thousand of people especially Newbie like me
    If possible I think you should put more formation to complete the picture.

OR, you should guide people the basic to counter such as if you see a formation do not play ML/MR and AML or AMR you should attack flank, if you see they have real MC such as wide diamond formation you should put more MC and attack middle. If you see enemy has only 1 ST you only need 3 DC and if you see AMR,AMC,AML you should have DMC to counter...etc.

I think it is best you give people a fishing rod instead of a fish, so that in the future they know how to fish by themselves instead of crying and asking all the time

Cheers mate.
    Well. I'm no expert countering but I just wanted this topic restored back to approximately what it was beforehand before it got closed down, At least this topic should be here to stay as with my counter formations table thread, at least some players know whats best to use for a possible counter.

Apprentice
    nice topic for me i won against 532 outside my home with 4141 .i win 5_1 against player who has same team as mine
    Last edited by essokimo; 03-30-2013 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Ughhh... Thats gonna take too long you know.
    Yes but you've got so much free time to do it

Apprentice
    i saw formation 4222 but not hexagonal 2AMC instead of AMR and AML .its illegal?

Good work @July Fourth!

PS. Didnt fmldotcom make a pdf copy of @AdelGamals gudie?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Good work @July Fourth!

PS. Didnt fmldotcom make a pdf copy of @AdelGamals gudie?
    i was informed that this holly manual was concidered heretic and was banned from conservative forces who intend to destroy this unic masterpiece. what they don't know is that all the believers have kept copies in secret in order to preserve Adel Gamals legacy.
    Carlitos likes this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast