Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Best way to beat 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond (Cup Final)

I will tell you tomorrow as the match is tomorrow afternoon. Which would you prefer snapper?

Rookie

Wink Big bety swollocks

You need a aml and amr in your formation to counter his the only other formation is -

4 - 5 - 1 that should counter too

Quote Originally Posted by BIG BETY SWOLLOCKS View Post
    You need a aml and amr in your formation to counter his the only other formation is -

4 - 5 - 1 that should counter too
    do you mean 4 5 1 flat? I have tried 451v many a time on ND and it doesnt always work and when it does just barely. I dont think its effective against ND anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by leefisher View Post
    3-1-5-1. Defensive with long passes & offside trap. I works. I beat a vry good team playing 4-1-2-1-2 ND using it
    any tactics on this one? my opponent is a little bit stronger then me

you can try 3N-1-3N-2W-1 normal mentality,down both flanks,own half,mix passing,counter on or 3-5-2V ...it works for me ...depends of opponent quality

Still not sure which formation to go with?

Quote Originally Posted by theshak06 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am playing a team with a strong 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond formation.

His Team: Attachment 16306

My Team: Attachment 16307

We are about the same in team quality. 4-5-1v just doesn't seem to work for me anymore with anyone with a good Narrow diamond. I actually find using the flank in general not as good. How should I tackle this guy and with what orders?

Thanks,

Shak
    Be also prepared to counter 4-3-3, ND can be switched very easily by the use of arrows. Look at his prior games and stats, you will be able to find out some things such as his orders.

Scored many goals? Maybe attacking or hard attacking mentality
    Has many tackles or injured opponent players with warnings? Maybe he is using hard tackle to obtain possesion.

Look at his top performers and ratings, this will give you some info on how to engage his top as well as his weak players. I hope that this helps.
    Good luck
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

Thanks leefisher, i won the cup. i use 3-1-5-1 as per your advise to counter 4-1-2-1-2 (ND). You should add on the force counter attack

Opponent strength level 6 (44)
    My strength level 5 (40)

3 hour from now, i have another league match, opponent same formation. i will maintain the same formation. Let see how it goes
    leefisher likes this.

Rookie
    Congratulations. I'm against the same formation in my CL final tomorrow. My problem is its 5 minutes after my league game finishes which mean's I'll have to be quick changing the team around!

Apprentice
    3 defenders in a final is not a good idea.
    So i sugest 4-1-4-1, that can be transformed into 4-5-1 V style.
    Even if you have only one of AML / AMR, you can put a MR / ML to play AMR / AML.
    Good luck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast